Can anyone tell me why do people think she's drop dead gorgeous?

Can anyone tell me why do people think she's drop dead gorgeous?

0|0
17|24

Most Helpful Guy

• lol she touched up the photo with a program and had a super expensive graphics card. or she took that pic with a super expensive camera. look at how the background is blurred and she is so sharp. look at the lighting as well.

anybody can look good on a pic with some tricks and tips.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol why are you using two accounts to bash on this kid? You say she laughs at other people for being ugly (yeah I don't know why people should believe you on that anyway) yet you are essentially doing the exact same shit back. Hypocrisy much?
    I smell jeaaallousyyyy 👀
    Not a good look darling, no wonder you don't get a lot of likes when you so salty. 💁🏽

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• I don't know why; she looks so young.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... She isn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you're asking blind people?

Who the hell says she's gorgeous?

0|0
    0|0
    • Exactly she gets so much likes but she laughs at other people that are ugly like give me a break.

• she looks like she's under 12 years old, most people can't be drop dead gorgeous at that age.

1|0
    0|0
  • ya id have to agree she's well like a 2/10 then you need to add the dog shit and thats like a fucking -5 so she's workin with a -3/10 in this photo

0|0
    0|0
  • She is not

0|1
    0|0
  • Not cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Because she's young and cute and innocent looking, has a sincere smile, happy expression, youthful exuberance, etc., The braces show she's soon to blossom. Need I go on?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's her cute little nose that gets us every time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea she isn't my type but she is someones

0|0
    0|0
  • she's just a kid

2|0
    0|0
  • Lmao she's not gorgeous at all

0|1
    1|0
  • The better a wom,,,, scratch that , person fells about themselves and their appearance, the better they actually will be. Just a smile, or that over the shoulder come hither can make a couple points on the 1 -10 scale.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so :P

0|0
    0|0
  • she's not

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't give you an answer to that because I don't think she's "drop dead gorgeous" lol

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks 12...

0|0
    0|0
  • She isn't, and I bet this is you. You're tryina raise your self esteem by reading compliments.

0|1
    0|0
  • can't tell with that puppy crap but slightly above average.

0|0
    0|0
  • ummm they don't?

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no one said that. I think ur making that up 😐

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt anyone would think that

0|0
    0|0
    • So why in the world does she get hundreds of likes I doubt people feel bad for her :/

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 16

• She looks okay. I wouldn't call her drop dead gorgeous but at least she's not posting other people's photos on forums online and spouting off about how 'ugly' she thinks they are'...

5|0
    0|0
    • It surprises me how she gets hundreds of likes people must be blind and she makes fun of other people am I not getting something here?

• @Denisetyb well... she must be doing something else that you're unaware of. I mean, you make fun of other people and aren't getting hundreds of likes, after all.

• she's average... and i honestly dunno why people are fond of this weird filter :/

0|0
    0|0
  • She's clearly a child. You're a 21 year old woman, grow up.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's cute but I wouldn't call her gorgeous. Also, looks a little too young.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why are even bothered by this? She is just a child.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol why you re butt hurt duck face?

0|0
    0|0
  • Normally when you have a lot of friends all of them will say you're pretty. If she wouldn't have that many friends, she probably wouldn't get more then I don't know.. 10 likes?

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave her alone she's like 11

1|0
    0|0
  • She's adorable

1|0
    0|0
  • Who thinks that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Who is she even?

1|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty but that thing on her nose looks stupid.
    She has beautiful eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks like a puppy and everyone loves puppies. Mystery solved

0|0
    0|0
  • She's like 11 years old, gtfo

0|0
    0|0
  • She's a kid.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think its because she has a cute, youthful appearance. Also maybe she's a really nice person, and to me at least, personality can make the appearance attractive.

1|0
    0|0