Can long dresses fit short girls?

I honestly short dresses fit me most cause you can show your legs so you look more svelte.
long dresses just eat you up lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah
    Just don't get one that has a train, otherwise you'll probs need one made for you.

how tall is that girl?

So do you when you wear dresses 😉. But yeah the key for shorty girls is to wear figure hugging dresses with a plunging V neckline/backline, that makes you look visually taller. You're right the loose ones only look good on taller girls.

haha thanks :P and true

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to be just like you! Lol but it was really hot at my job and my cheap boss didn't want to put AC.
    So I wore my very long sundress and it didn't look as bad as I thought it would.

I thought it would just "take over me" too, but it didn't, I did wear wedges with a bit of heel though, and everyone complimented it :)

Just go for it, we're often more critical than others. And you look pretty in anything, I'm sure.

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 9