If I sunbath for 2-3 hours per week, is it enough to not destroy my tan?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah man that's fine. depends on the intensity of the sun on the day too. just be careful and use sunscreen. no it doesn't prevent u tanning lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, but you should still use sunscreen. No tan is worth getting skin cancer, man. You can still get a tan using sunscreen (albeit gradually).

Sunblock is another matter. That's something you use if you DON'T want to get a tan.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, it's enough to destroy your skin.

• It's enough to get you skin cancer

What Guys Said 2

• 2-3 hours a week is nothing. 2-3 hours a day is not much. Just spend time outside and don't worry about it. Try not to get a bad sunburn, by easing into it during the spring. Other than that you are fine.

• Sir please hand over your man card as we must inspect it for a gender error.
    Thank you have a nice day ma'am

• So men should stay pale in your opinion?

• go mow a fucking yard.. go to the beach.. take up some water sports and shit

• Yard eh? The fact you assume I'm an American automatically, proves how "smart" you are.