Hair Time! All Natural or Not?

And bonus question, which do you like better on yourself and your potential partners? :)

• All Natural (Cur ly)Hair Time! All Natural or Not?
  • F**k That! (Straight)Hair Time! All Natural or Not?
On me sorry! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• but straight is natural too

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• i really like natural curly hair.

• On you? I dont know what you look like 😜 some girls can pull of the natural curly hair just don't let it get to frizzy 😛

• I think the natural curly look on a girl - On me that ship has sailed a while ago now.

• Natural one.

• I like both really

• For a good many women, straight hair *is* natural, so this all depends, really.

• depends on the girl. Generally I'm more a fan of straight hair

• All natural

• All natural is good

• i have no preference.

• Both.

• Curly for sure.

What Girls Said 9

• Those curls are to die for! I have naturally curly hair, and I love my curls because I can rock long bouncy fun curls one day and straight the next. It's all about my choice :)
    I don't care about if my boyfriend's hair is curly or not.

Lol, recently he got me a few shea moisture products for curls and as I went to leave he was like "I wanted to try them. I want to see if I can get curls." I was inside like "lol baby... it doesn't works that way" :)

On you, definitely curly :) Curly is fun.

• NATURAL! Ugh! So pretty.. <3

• My hair is naturally curly.
    I like it straightened and styled but i am trying to use less heat on my hair and damage it less. So wearing it curly a lot more often.

• I actually wish my hair was more 'fro'-ish, but I have Cherokee in me on my mother's side and Blackfoot on my dad's, so my hair is like this weird mixture of wavy, straight, and afro. I just straighten it because I can't figure out what else to do with it, but I want to learn how to rock some curls or something.

• Yeah, I'm mixed but I damaged the hell out of my hair a few years back and it's finally all out grown so I can actually style it well though. I would suggest youtube but there's just a lot of mixed chicks or those with 4 type hair so I'm not sure if it would be close to yours :(

• That's the annoying part. I literally have all types of hair. My hair in the front is almost completely straight, but on the left side in the middle of my head is a big mat of afro and the my hair in the back on the bottom is wavy and my hair on the right side is like kinda afro and wavy at the same time. YouTube does nothing to help lol. I just get sew ins for the most part because it's just easier and less damaging to my hair.

• 1|0
  • The curls on that first girl 😍 I'd give up a limb to be able to have naturally curly hair. I think straight hair is boring.

• I would love to have defined curls like that instead of the pulled out waves that I have naturally.

• both!