Do guys find extensions attractive? Or would you rather short natural hair?

My hair is about shoulder length/a little past my chin. Most guys I come across say women are more attractive with their natural hair rather than extensions, but I've also heard men are more attracted to long hair. So would you rather have a girl have fake, long hair...Or natural, short/medium hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me go ahead & save you a WHOLE bunch of time here...

guys don't give a sh*t about your haircut, the color you paint your toenails, or whether you spend all day thinking about unicorns or not...

already... sorry to be brutally honest & blunt, but there it is.

As far as I'm concerned, natural is always better...

if you're right on a dude's borderline acceptable, do you really wanna get pushed over the edge by just the right makeup & haircut only for him to wake up next to you one day & go ... well, on SECOND THOUGHT, maybe I should go...

i swear to god... chicks worry about their appearance WAAAY more than they need to...

What Guys Said 5

• To be honest with you, guys don't really care about how long your hair is. Of course everybody has his own tastes but trust me, your hair is not a major factor unless they really look non hygienic. If a guy doesn't date you because you have short hair that's his loss, not your (it's not like your hair can't grow pass you chin or that you will never have long hair) so stop listening to such stupid excuses.

The thing about extensions is that when we find out it becomes a turn off because we realise that the first impression we had of you was a lie and you kinda lose points in the confidence department. Some guys are more familiar with extensions than others (depending of how much they know about women fashion) but I'm pretty sure than all of us prefer to see your real hair so leave the fake hair to the women who really need some (they ones in chimiotherapy for example) and it's not like we can't wait until your hair grows longer ;)

• Girls really need to stop wearing all that fake sh*t. Its creepy for one thing, and you don't know what the girl actually look like. Fake hair, fake nails, fake eye lashes, fake t*ts, fake tan, its really unattractive. Its like if I wore some sort of fake muscle shirt and stuffed a summer sausage down my pants.

• Personally I like natural medium length hair (not short) in a pony tail on girls. Don't get extensions or colour your hair...just be natural.

• At first time I usually don't notice if a girl wears extensions and it can be beautiful, but she wears them means that her hair have been shorter, so they will never be as attractive an average woman who have always had long hair, not all the appeal is always phsyic, sometime it is related to psichologhic things.

• it depends on what the person looks like and I lik both but real long hair that is reall I like the most but norily I like all and it depends on the guy you ask

What Girls Said 0