Breast size question?

When I was younger I used to think that D cups were really huge boobs... Now I'm 36D and I feel like my boobs are super super small... Is it just because of my expectations or is 36D good enough? I've been told I'm probably grow more too, and I'm petite. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• You're probably fine. Your perception has changed. When you were a kid and you thought a building or statue or whatever was huge. Then you see it as an adult and your like me. Also, you're used to it. This is tmi but I'm well endowed and when women tell me I'm still like really? Just looks normal to me even though I know what the avg length is just seems that way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah when I was a D I was like where are my watermelons? Now I'm pretty much a G but they aren't as big as you would expect. They're big but not like omg there's 2 oversized melons on her chest. Anyways I would like them smaller. 36D seems to be a pretty good size :)

What Guys Said 9

• 36D are big generally and are approaching the limit of the range I find very appealing. When breasts are too big it starts to get unattractive quickly

• Nah thats a good size. Guys will love them

• They are probably a wonderful size for your body!

• I this principal applies to body building, they day you start lifting (in your case big boobs), you'll forever be small in your mind.

• D cups are plenty

• They are more than enough.

• I think things look different when you are looking down on them

• Petite 36 D... you failed to mention the problem baby cakes

• May I?

What Girls Said 15

• I fucking hate women who do stupid shit like this. "Omg, my 36Ds are so small lololol".

I don't know why busty chicks are either stupid or attention seeking af. Or both. Bigger the boobs, the smaller the brains apparently.

You're a 36D, complain about them being small when you're a 34A like me.

• @BuchitaBuchys I sincerely hope you are not tarring all large breasted women with having small brains.
      I have to lug around a pair of 36GG sacks of fat, but I also happen to have a MA in business studies and finance, and hold the position of administration manager within the fire service.
      I certainly do not consider myself to be dimwitted or brainless, but I do consider myself somewhat cursed in having the size of bust that I have.

• Okay. Reading this... WOW.

She's got a point though (agreeing with BuchitaBuchys )

This seems more like bragging than a serious question. See it a lot and it's VERY annoying.

NOW {BuchitaBuchys} about your ""Busty chicks are very much attention seeking."" - I don't agree.
      It just seems like they are. I can assure you that I know quite a few 'busty' women who aren't attention seeking.

You see the ones that are, more, because they're actively trying to do so.

• @Smmyskittles lol it's no shade to y'all. Y'all make the world go round.

Just many on here ask the silliest questions and I'm like really? Do you live under a rock? Lol not all, but too many.

• Just have breast augmentation and turn like this
    encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

• They're definitely not small, especially if you're petite. I am average sized and have DD breasts, and sometimes wonder if they're too big and have considered the possibility of getting a reduction.

• I only have B, so why bother? It all depends on your body shape and ratios. That will make a boob look big or small.

• Thats above average.. Be happy you aren't carrying two cannon balls and looking hunched back!!

• I think it depends on how broad your chest is and if its broad they appear smaller. 36D is a good size though.

• sounds fine to me, but yeah i get what you mean. at age 14 i was a 32B and i thought D cups were GIANT and now i'm a 32DD and mine don't seem that big.

• Your bra size is also determined by your chest and the shape of your breasts, there is not a universal size of breasts for each cup. By that I mean A's can look big while D's can look small. But on average D's are pretty big.

• This is very difficult to predict. I am personally a 34F and I would not wish this pain on anyone.

• I'm a C cup and I'm happy with them.

• lol your fine!

• 36D is a great size don't worry about it.

• Wow this is the first time I've heard someone say that a D cup is small.

• I know you are not serious

• stop trolling...