When you get home from the beach, how long do you stay in your beachwear?

I just got home from being at the beach with my sister and cousins. I usually don't change out of my beachwear immediately after getting home, unless I have to go somewhere but it's slightly cold so i pulled a sweater over on over the top of my swimsuit. I have a friend coming over soon though and i don't know if i should just change because he may get the wrong idea from me being dressed like this when i know he's coming over. would it be ok or inappropriate to stay dressed the way i am?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the weather and the environment. If you live close to the beach there is nothing wrong walking around in beach clothes. If you are afraid he might get too horny, then indeed put a sweater and a legging and the problem is solved.

What Guys Said 5

• Its fine just tell him u got back from the beach, he wouldn't expect you to have been out in a ski suit...

• im sure you look very sexy

• I change right away. Feel more comfortable in everyday clothes compared to beachwear.

• I usually shower and change as soon as I get home. You can wear whatever you want but he might think it's odd that you're still wearing a swimsuit

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• When I wait for everybody to be done taking a shower , I want to be the last so I can take my time

• Right after I get home.