For the guys: Girls With Faux Hawks?

I was just wondering do guys find Faux Hawks attractive on girls or do they look boy-ish? I personally like my faux hawk and my boyfriend does to but those are only our opinions!

Here are a couple pics of me with a Faux Hawk:

link

link

Sorry for the second pic being blurry!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they are extremely unattractive. You have a really pretty face, but I think that wearing your hair in a faux hawk seriously detracts from it. You are about a zillion times more attractive to me in your profile picture.

I know I'm not a guy, but I'm bisexual, and I am probably more physically attracted to girls, so my opinion must count for something, right? :/

What Guys Said 3

• sorry but not really, you sorta look like you are in 8th grade. Very few women can pull off the short hair look. But if your boyfriend likes it then that's all that matters.

• Faux hawks on women pretty much immediately label you as a lesbian.

If you're actually heterosexual and have an interest in attracting men, I would not advise ever wearing one.

• Well right now I'm not trying to attract men as I have a wonderfull guy. As for the lesbian part, I honestly don't think ill do this with my hair again haha.

• Generally, I don't think the look is the most flattering for women, it's a pretty severe cut - but if you're happy with it (which is really the only thing that matters), rock on.

What Girls Said 3

• No No No, that is definitely not the right style for you face type. Plus if a girl wants to rock a faux hawk and still look feminine she needs to use something other than gel.

• I think it looks terrible and makes you look like a man, personally.

• no way! sorry but I have to be honest with you. they look way too boyish, you are way too pretty for that, that hairstyle does you no justice! do a more feminine hairstyle, even if you had a pixie cut (im not saying get that) it would look better than a faux hawk.