Is short hair a no go?

Hi i want to change up my hairstyle. I have very thin hair that is almost chest lenght. My hair falls out a lot and is quite damaged. So my question to you guys is which hairstyle should i go for?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm kind if in the same boat, with damaged hair that sheds a lot, except mine is very thick and probably needs to be professionally thinned/layered too. I haven't had an actual haircut in quite a few years.
    As far as the actual hairstyle goes, that depends on your face shape and your personal style. Have you tried looking online at pictures?

• Well are you thinking about going V shaped. It really fits good with thick hair. I have oval head shape. And yes i did look but it is still very hard to choose and i barely have any hairstyle to go with bc of my thin hair. What do you think about this?

www.eshorthairstyles.com/.../...Cuts-for-Girls.jpg

What Guys Said 2

• How short are you talking about here?

• You going for a Amber Rose hair style?

What Girls Said 1