Help me get a tan?

I've always wanted to be tan, not crazy tan tho, just a little nice tan you know. By the way my skin is really fair, except for my arms which are tan lol so basically I want the rest of my body to be as tan as my arms haha I will be tanning indoors in a tanning bed, any tips you guys can give me would be so helpful, such as, any lotions I should wear, how to move around in the bed, and what my tanning schedule should be? I was thinking every other day

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• how about if you are so determined to have a tan get a fake one so you don't give yourself skin cancer

• I am not a fan of tanning beds as i think they are too intense and you can burn easily. Do you have anywhere you can tan outdoors instead?

• First of all, tan skin is ugly looks poor and dirty. Stay with your beautiful pale skin. Pale skin is beautiful. I never tan because im beautiful, second of all don't go tanning the sun ruins your skin and tanning beds are terrible too