How to style this dress?

How can I style this dress to look less girly and more hipster? FOR SUMMER. It's a t shirt material.How to style this dress?

Most Helpful Guy

• why would you want it less girly, that's what dresses are for, to make you look girly

• I'm not princess/girly girl lol

• it should be a dress; girly

Thanks for MHO, what'd you wind up doing with it though?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• By throwing it outta window cos it looks like something matrix would wear

What Girls Said 21

• Hmm typical hipster things
    boots
    big glasses
    a leather jacket
    some chacos
    some dark lipstick and a high messy bun
    black choker, the one in now is like this
    g02.a.alicdn.com/.../...eLpXXXXb0XXXXq6xXFXXXf.jpg
    some arrow jewelry

• I can't really understand the dress until it's on your body.

But I guess with some sandals and possibly nothing else, or a kimono if it's chilly?

• You could do a lace choker with a couple of black necklaces that reach the bottom or half way to the beginning of the neckline and you could try wearing a black thin belt or a belt that is a darker shade of that dress colour.
    Depending on how long that dress is you could try black leggings? The dress looks really long though so might not work. If your aiming for more hipster wear some black boots (high heel or flat, whichever)

• wear a belt with it... a nice necklace... heels and leather leggings... and ankle boots

• Hmmmm, perhaps add khaki leggings hemp wedges a hemp necklace and bracelets and wear your hair down with a slim bill khaki beanie.

• Can you post a picture of you wearing it? Also for a minimalistic look choose a white belt and a small silver necklace. For a hipster look choose a light but brightly colored belt: it can be any color but not dark. Try to have it match one of the colors of your bracelet/hat/whatever other hipster thing you wear. Try some colorful shoes that match your belt in some way for hipster, but otherwise white sneaker shoes such as Vans or Converse to match your belt.

• Add a belt, long necklaces and even like a headband would work well and if you want more, even a jacket! and of course wear it with shoes, converses even :)

• knee high black boots, and a rather long fitted black blazer, with a black silk choker!
    I thinking of like a 90's witchy vibe for the outfit

• Not absolutely sure but you could put a belt around it and possibly add a hat to the outfit and maybe some small boots

• I don't know much about a hipster style but i would wear it with like brown gladiator sandals and one of those bandana headbands with a knot in the front

• Try a black belt and sneakers

• Cute long simple neckace, braided t strap sandals n a few bracelets. ..

• I'd wear it like that
    I have one like that and I love it

• A jean jacket and Toms?

• I like super simple rather than hipster.

Emerald chandelier earrings + sky high black sandals + neutral red-brown lip gloss... the end.

• Use it with a nice belt, hipster style.

• Honestly, I'd have to see it on you. No clue what that looks like.

• unfortunately hipsters are all about layering... how many layers can you pull off?

• Can't really see it

• Combat or riding boots, and a beanie or a fedora-style hat.

• (mumbles) find a new dress...

... but if we must, maybe put it on underneath a maxi skirt, throw on your standard hipster I'm too cool for school scarf, a pair of lense-less square framed glasses, and a leather wrist band.