Which swimsuit color should I wear?

I have no idea what colors go best with my eyes, hair and skin tone. It would be great if you could check my pictures and tell me which would look better. Thanks (:

Most Helpful Girl

• You are very beautiful by the way xD

I would say try to find a model that has relatively the same skin tone and hair colour as you and look at what colours are best suited for them. You seem somewhat tan to me, so brighter colours won't look awful on you the way they do on extremely pale people.

Just some suggestions (of bathing suits and models for you to compare yourself to. I used VS because I like how you can change the colour of the outfit on them :3 ):

link

link

link

link (I find this purple to be quite lovely)

link

link (I like this for it's unique cut)

link

xD good luck!

• This is also very cute: http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=GL-237835&page=15&cgname=OSSWMBIKZZZ&rfnbr=1232

What Guys Said 2

• white

• i don't think you can go wrong with any color, babe.

What Girls Said 6

• I think turquoise would look good on you

• i would say since you have a very exotic look to you I would go with a medium red because it would go nicely with ur skin tone eyes and hair either that or any kind of purple because brunettes always look good in purples just like blondes look good in blues and greens brunettes look good in reds and purples lol :) hope I helped

• A teal or turquoise color.

• Pinks!

You look tan so pinks and corals would look great on you :)

• girl in a models opinion green with white not solid colors but patterns go for it :)

• i think blue looks good on everyone. :)