Why do the ugly girls get more attention and likes on fb I don't get it?

An average pretty girl gets her photos ignored by an, ugly looking slut why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, that's not always the case. But in some circumstances it could be based on jealousy, if the girl isn't attractive other girls might give her photos attention to try and make her feel better.. And then assume that the attractive girls doesn't need attention because she's already attractive and should therefore be confident, which isn't always the case. It also depends on their social status as well, how many friends/followers they have. But there are tons of those relatively hot 'instafamous' girls, so they obviously get attention.

• So a guy shouldn't give a pretty girl likes because he knows she confident that's stupid. So they give likes to ugly bitches because they feel bad for them?

• I wasn't talking about guys, I was talking about what girls do... Most guys don't care what a girl thinks and are therefore not going to tell a girl she's attractive if they don't believe it, unless they're one of those "nice guys".

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• You're one of those ugly girls, except you get no likes.

• www.court-records.net/.../miles-shrug(e).gif

I am enjoying your questions as they are such a breath of fresh air... Keep them coming!

www.court-records.net/animationgk/miles-aha(e).gif

And to answer your question... Maybe it is because you are not ugly?

• if you are one of those average, pretty girls who gets her photos ignored... maybe they know your personality. All you've done here so far is slut shaming and hating about other girls. If I don't like someone's personality, I won't like her pics even if I think she's pretty.

Also, who are you to decide if someone is pretty or not, who deserves attention or not? Maybe they are not as ugly as you think and you just have a different opinion when it comes to looks.

• 😘😘😘😘

• They don't know my personality but your right they probably do give them likes because they give it up easy sending guys nudes and sucking their dick gotcha.

• Who are you to define them ugly?

• The reason less attractive girls get a lot of attention on Facebook is purely emotional. The more attention they get, the better they feel about themselves. That's typically why people give them that attention.

Hot girls on the other hand get that attention not because they need it but because they're God Damn Hot!

I feel like anyone stuck in-between looses this attention because they're neither too ugly or too attractive.

• Hmm not here

• well, you're black tbh lmao

• who cares?

• Due to their personality it's way better than the more attractive girls

• This question reminds me of the Miss Fresher contest of my college. Of the final two girls, almost every guy voted the ugly chick just for the LOLs. 😂😂

• An averagely mature woman wouldn't find the reason by herself.

(+ We don't know if this "ugly slut" is ugly, or is a slut. All we know if somebody is jealous of her, and looks mad at her right now.)

• becuz they're sluts lol

• because beautiful girls often make guys feel like they are doormats. Ugly girls have nicer more feminine personalities.

• You must get a lot of attention then.

• theyre probably not ugly, you're just jealous

• They are people are blind she prob sucks dick for likes

• im glad i didn't became a girl.. these jellymonster are brutal

• my mom always yelling and complaining about my work, but she is not so harh with my older sister, she hardly gets happy what ever i do, i am 15 years, though sometimes she threats me to SPANK me like she would be doing some year back, and most freaking, she sometimes YELL like mad on me saying, she would CUT OFF my penis !!! if i do this wrong !! this makes my sister laugh on me, i do not know why she yell me like this, and if she is normal otherwise she would not threat me to cut my penis !

• Because you're ugly, too.

• I mean, if you're asking for why you don't get a lot of likes.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• Because you're an insufferable bitch. You have average looks plus makeup. You're not a Naomi Campbell, Monica Bellucci or an Adriana Lima so GTFO.

• Not getting enough likes to soothe your ego?

• Kinda judgmental of you to determine their beauty AND private sexual activity. maybe that's why you don't get your precious likes.

• Could you show us an example of an "ugly looking slut"? Please, enlighten me. Lol.

• They are more popular.

• You've asked a question like this before but with a girls picture. Maybe because she ain't needy

• So you're the average pretty girl? Girl, bye lmao

• I actually never saw this when I was on facebook lol. It was usually the prettier girls who got hundreds of likes.

• I don't believe that to be true.
    Even if it was, who cares about some stupid likes on Facebook anyways? Sounds like middle school all over again.

• Maybe because the average pretty girl is a bitter cunt.

• She hates you bacuase you beautiful

• She has more friends/she likes other people's posts a lot and they reciprocate.

• the type of slut that want to be a slut but can't be a successful one and instead of trying to improve their "slutness" just keep trying to bash other well succeeded sluts. Thirsty. And you're ugly maybe that's why your photo is being ignored.

• A well succeeded hoe if you ask me :)