Do high heels add more femininity to girls?

• Yes
    68% (25)48% (11)60% (36)Vote
  • No
    32% (12)52% (12)40% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|5

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm just saying, you can put a bull in a dress, that doesn't make them any more or less feminine. I think it's definitely in the way a woman carries herself, and frankly looks, wearing heels that are the essence of her femininity rather then just arbitrarily saying heels make one more feminine.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 14

• Yes, because they elongate the legs and give your whole figure a slimmer appearance. I'm 5'7" and 121 pounds, but I still love to wear heels because they make me look that much leggier.

1|0
    0|0
  • kind of... it all depends also if the girl can actually walk in them

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they do. Pretty much any clothing or accessory that only girls normally wear adds femininity, and high heels is obviously one of them.

1|1
    0|0
  • I strongly think they do, in that they make our legs more shapely and therefore more feminine.
    But that still doesn't elleviate the discomfort we go through, and all for vanity!

2|0
    1|0
  • Yes. Even if they're already tall. It's not my fault you're a pissbaby that feels emasculated by a tall woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • They probably do, although in my case they make me feel big and that's not very feminine in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm tall so if anything it just make me look less feminine xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Subjective... based on the girl, the shoe & her ability to walk naturally in them.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, they add some sexiness but not feminity

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it changes how you walk among other things, but it really depends on the wearer.

1|0
    0|0
  • They add pain and sprained ankles. Fuck fashion I'd rather wear boots

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know... I don't wear heels to be more feminine. I wear them to feel tall, powerful, fierce, and like I rule the earth!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe i have too many gay and drag friends. They always wear heels its no longer feminine to me. Plus men wore heels before women

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they do

1|0
    0|0