Do high heels add more femininity to girls?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm just saying, you can put a bull in a dress, that doesn't make them any more or less feminine. I think it's definitely in the way a woman carries herself, and frankly looks, wearing heels that are the essence of her femininity rather then just arbitrarily saying heels make one more feminine.

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 14

• Yes, because they elongate the legs and give your whole figure a slimmer appearance. I'm 5'7" and 121 pounds, but I still love to wear heels because they make me look that much leggier.

• kind of... it all depends also if the girl can actually walk in them

• I think they do. Pretty much any clothing or accessory that only girls normally wear adds femininity, and high heels is obviously one of them.

• I strongly think they do, in that they make our legs more shapely and therefore more feminine.
    But that still doesn't elleviate the discomfort we go through, and all for vanity!

• Yes. Even if they're already tall. It's not my fault you're a pissbaby that feels emasculated by a tall woman.

• They probably do, although in my case they make me feel big and that's not very feminine in my opinion.

• I'm tall so if anything it just make me look less feminine xD

• Subjective... based on the girl, the shoe & her ability to walk naturally in them.

• No, they add some sexiness but not feminity

• Yes, it changes how you walk among other things, but it really depends on the wearer.

• They add pain and sprained ankles. Fuck fashion I'd rather wear boots

• I don't know... I don't wear heels to be more feminine. I wear them to feel tall, powerful, fierce, and like I rule the earth!!!

• Maybe i have too many gay and drag friends. They always wear heels its no longer feminine to me. Plus men wore heels before women

• I think they do