Guys: If you catch a girl looking at you, and you don't like her, do you keep looking or break eye contact?

I know most guys break eye contact when they don't want to send the wrong signals, but this guy keeps prolonging the stare. But he also gives me signs that he's not interested. Just curious to find out what you guys do.If you catch a girl looking at you, and you don't like her/don't have feelings for her in that way, do you keep looking or break eye contact?Thank you! Please rate! :D

This question has a poll!

It's kind of a blank stare. Like it doesn't say "Omg I like you" but it's not saying "Omg I don't like you." It's like he's spacing out while looking at me, but it's not occasional like normal "spacing out", it happens a lot.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• if I catch a girl staring at me and I wasn't interested in her, I would break eye contact immediately to avoid sending wrong signals. however, if I liked the girl back, I would keep looking at the girl and probably smile back. then look at her again while she's not looking at me. lol. but ya for the ladies, if the fella keeps lookin at you and if he also smiles but doesn't come up to you, he's probably shy so hella the guy out and make the first move. ya never kno wats gonna happen unless you do something right?

What Guys Said 4

• if I dislike her I'd break eye contact if I had never met her or was unsure if I liked her or not I'd probably maintain contact for a little bit just to be nice and see how things go if I like her I'll try and catch her eye and and smile when our eyes meet

• If I didn't like a girl...I would probably just break eye contact if she was staring at me. Or I would give a slight smile, not a big happy grin. If I honestly thought she was confused though I would tell her I only think of her as a friend though. It's hard if he's sending mixed signals, but generally that means the other person could be nervous/with someone else or something different. It's too difficult to tell, just talk to the guy about anything to learn more about him.

• I break it off right away! lolIf it happens enough, I think she likes me, then I become interested (just cause I tend to like who I think likes me)

• Avoid eye contact...

What Girls Said 2

• Same thing is happening to me also! Yes help a girl out..he stares at me all the time talks me up every day but has not asked me out? HELP?

• same thing is happening to me...boys please help some girls out and answer this