link

Be brutally honest. Tell me what you think I should do to look better. I decided to post one of exactly how I look right now, without editing or anything, so I can get an accurate response.

Please note, also, that my hair is pulled back and normally it is worn down and long. I have hair extensions that are about 16 inches.

Alright go ahead, and don't hold back please.

oh and make sure you notice the link, its right at the top, it just says "link"
thank you everybody this really helped.

Most Helpful Guy

• Brutally cute...

What Guys Said 16

• You do not need to do anything to look better. Ok ill be brutally honest Wow Krissykakes625 is Beautiful, attractive, pretty. In fact KrissyKakes625 is sexy and hot! (I mean that with respect). :P

• ... :\

You are pretty. But I'd have a hard time believing that you didn't already know it. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though.

• You look very nice. But you have too much eye makeup on in the picture. Makes you look kind of nerdy. Get rid of that eye makeup and you will look very cute. And wear your hair down.

• Ha ha ha ha If your ugly so is Paris Hilton and Charlise Theron. The problem is your a teen age girl and your surrounded by a whole bunch of girls that look just like you so you don't stand out.

but that you would think your ugly is OMFG ha ha ha you look just like the models in mall windows. It's easy when your a teen ager though the trick is to hold onto it like Cher.

• You're definitely not ugly

• You actually look pretty attractive.

• ugly? NO WAY!

you're really pretty! :)

• I think you're just fishing for compliments, but you are a pretty girl.

• I'm really not, honestly it's because somebody called me ugly on my formspring and I was really upset. But thank you everybody, I really needed this.

• dont change a thing. you are beautiful and couldn't get any better in my oppinion

• I have no clue why you'd think you're ugly. You are gorgeous!

• Vous ĂȘtes jolie. C'est vrai.

• Je suis desole, mais je any parle pas francais. O.o 2 years of french and that's all I remember. But I guess at least I can tell 'em I can't speak their language. Although, they'd find that out sooner or later anyhow I imagine.

• Je any parle...typo

• You're cute, and I bet you could do without the hair extensions

• yur pretty cute

• you are pretty and very cute.

(I think you know that yourself ...)

• Are you really asking this lol? You are friggin cute!!

• not at all

very cute (:

What Girls Said 5

• You're very pretty, but if you wanted to look more unique, you could dye your hair darker brown or black. It would really make your blue eyes stand out.

• You're very pretty. Maybe use a little bit less eye makeup...it looks depressing.

• u are pretty

• You're a lot prettier than me...

• you're actually pretty

only thing that would make you look better is

get a tan

wear goldish/bronze eyemakeup instead of the gray looking makeup