Should I pop my pimple out?

And then apply tea tree oil or should I just apply the oil and wait?

Most Helpful Girl

• Pop it and tea tree up.

Do not do what jcoldstream said... My mother did it once. It made quite literally a deep cavity in her chest (no she's not allergic she uses it all the time) which left quite a nasty scar. It's a cleaning product for furniture and the like, not designed for your skin.

• Dettol is a disinfectant and antiseptic. It's strong stuff, so dissolve it in water. Dettol is not a cleaning product.

• After popping, should I apply tea tree oil once or for several days?

• Keep applying until it's cleared up.

What Girls Said 3

• Clean the skin with dettol, then pop it out.

• I don't really know what's better, but I usually pop mine when they form a head. I can't stand not to.

• Don't pop it, it will only spread infection to other parts of your face and encourage more spots and make your situation worse, use medicated cream for spots and pimples to dry the pimple out instead.

What Guys Said 2

• I recommend you apply the oil and wait.

• you can go about tea tree but you could also use heat before you pop it out. boil water and just let the steam get into your pimple area. (make sure the water is filtered) you can then pop it safely from there without leaving a scar behind