Do you think dresses suit men more and high heels? Ancient times ago, men used to wear skirts and high heels were originally made for men so?

Doesn't it make more sense for guy's to wear skirts and not be squashed into trousers and also wear high heels to appear taller therefore more masculine?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• they wore skirts and and heels at a time when a man having attractive legs was very VERY appealing to women.

it wasn't a convenience thing or anything like that, like makeup nowadays it was simply a beauty technique to be more appealing to the other sex

so since that isn't the case now i don't see a reason to wear high heels. skirts? i personally find jeans and shorts comfortable so i don't feel "squashed" into them... however i don't wear skinny jeans

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• NOPE + i dont think they suit anyone if at all (I know y'all feet be hurting LOL)

• i think that a skirt is good for your balls because it does not squeeze them like pants, also the heat trapped in your pants is bad for your balls.

What Girls Said 2

• I think its funny lol

• no lol