Do you think I'm pretty?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you're pretty :) you should know this on your own though... you don't need the approval of strangers on the internet, trust me, it's not going to make you feel any better in the long run. In my opinion, you should focus more on the inside. In 40 years from now, it's not going to matter how nice your legs were or how long and luscious your eye lashes are, what matters is the impact you made on people. Some of the most unattractive people I know are the most beautiful.. and some of the sexiest girls I know are truly very ugly. Your looks will fade, so I'd worry more about how people think you treat them rather than how pretty people think you are.

What Guys Said 13

• i noticed that ur the same girl who asked about her body type with body pic below this one. you really have a self confidence problem don't you?

• Yup

• your stunningly beautiful.

• Quite doable.

• yup :-)

• Yes, and you have very strong/ pretty eyes.

• Yes.

• yeah of course

• you are beautiful & cute

• You look like a beautiful angel to me.

• dont even need to think twice. you are beautiful

• Meh yep

• ew

What Girls Said 5

• although the picture is slight disfigured, due to your cutesy face, I say yes. I will mention that I think you have very nice eyebrows, clear skin, and big beautiful eyes.

• Yes

• Yes, your pretty

• I think you're pretty

• yeah you're pretty