Do I look ugly?

hi, I'm a guy, and a couple people told me that I look "butt ugly", can somebody take a look a a pic of me and tell me if I am or not? tell the truth, I won't worry :) thanks link

thanks y'all :) thanks for the positive input :)

Most Helpful Girl

• you have got to be kidding...i wish I could see the people calling you butt ugly...i would seriously get them a pair of contacts...lol but really in my opinion you are a handsome and adorable looking guy...they must have no judge of beauty or either they are jealous...

What Girls Said 11

• I wouldn't exactly say hot, but def cute! :) don't worry about it.

• No. You're fine.

• They're Jealous! You are very cute and shouldn't worry about what other people think, especially in this situation because you obviously aren't ugly in any shape or form.

• nope ..your cute ..just ignore what they say

• not really my type.. but your definitely not "butt ugly"

• No, not at all. Your personally not my type, but I wouldn't walk by you and think "ew".

• No, you're not ugly. You're attractive.

• your not at all. not my type, but not ugly.

• you're cute! smile some :)

• you have pretty eyes and a nice look. you kinda look like you just got finished crying. :/

i don't like that shirt your wearing

• Lol, you're a cutie. :)

What Guys Said 5

• Nah, all the butts I've seen (guys butts that is) look way worse than you. You look fine.

• no, but smile dude :)

• i know I'm a guy but for real man it doesn take and chick to see that you aren't the ugliest guy

• dude your not bad looking at all, but the fact that you would ask this question says you have low confidence, go to the gym and workout, that helps succeed in something you are good at, find good and loyal friends, you are so far from ugly those ass holes might as well have said the sky was red.

• No. I think that perhaps the people that are telling you this however are in fact, 'butt ugly' themselves. Some people unfortunately take great pride in tearing others down to make themsevles feel better. Don't let them. And in some cases, it stems from jealousy.