Which hairstyle do you prefer on men?

Again; just for fun! And there are many other hairstyles than these, but as you know GaG has limited poll-options.
Which hairstyle do you prefer on men?

So the question is as simple as: which is more appealing for you? What hairstyles do you like on men? I know it depends a lot on the person and what fits them, but which would you normally go for?

Oh and I came up with the names so just look at the pics if you don't understand them

• ShortcutWhich hairstyle do you prefer on men?
  • NormalWhich hairstyle do you prefer on men?
  • SlimyWhich hairstyle do you prefer on men?
  • BirdyWhich hairstyle do you prefer on men?
  • Curly (not curvy, if ya know what I mean)Which hairstyle do you prefer on men?
  • LongWhich hairstyle do you prefer on men?
  • ManbunWhich hairstyle do you prefer on men?

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha you came up with some amusing names.

It depends so much on the person i'd go with birdy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like curly messy hair like it is in that picture

What Guys Said 9

• The man-bun makes me want to vomit...

• Think "normal" works best on most guys as like the "default" style, though some guys look quite sharp with a wide range of hairstyles.

I voted not based on some ideal celebrity type but just what I think works best on most guys. For the other types, I can think of examples that look fantastic on some guys and really silly on others. "Normal" tends to work quite well for the largest number of guys in my opinion.

• 2|0
  • Bald.

• Literally had no choice but to go with normal. Faggotization of men: complete.

• No love for long straight death metal hair </3

• mine is long.

• Well actually i like a normal pompadeur

• Long and manbun. Long hair ftw!

What Girls Said 12

• Seeing as my boyfriend's hair goes down to the small of his back, I'm gonna go with long :P Curly looks good too.

• B C and D are all good to me. Don't like super short or long

• I love all of these to be honest. I had a crush on a manbun guy once. He's was hot as shit and he looked good in it. Only some guys can pull off the bald look.

• WHO is the guy in the first pic? He has a unique face, really great bone structure. I voted for him & his hairstyle really fits him.

• Ugghh all. Voted for normal though. I have a thing for buzzcuts recently, maybe because of the guy I'm seeing x)

• Curvy, long, and man bun. Man bun is my favorite.

• LONG! Which means that I also like manbuns of course. I ho

• E and F are my favorites. I'm not very fond of the really gelled up or overly styled looks, and I'm burned out on the "normal" one because it seems like almost every guy and his brother has that haircut. I've never been entirely fond of it, either. I prefer longer hair on most guys.

• A, B and E. Especially E. Lol

• D, F and G

• A, B and D 😊

• Normal and I really hate the last