What is the best thing a girl could wear to get your attention?

what clothes a girl wore would catch your attention, what outfits do you think look nice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Unitards with long sleeves and turtle necks drive me NUTS. Especially with shiny black calf boots (low heal) A waist pack for her stuff is nice, charcoal gray works great. I also LOVE the wet look leggings but with a top that stops at the waist not at mid thy it's not as sexy and kind of frumpy looking like a boring dress. I also love calf boots on a girl. Pantsuits are another thing I like I love them especially if their all one color like all black or dark blue is best.

Also short hair! Especially the pixy cut I have such a short hair fetish, it changes my whole perspective of a girl when she has short hair. A girl I might not even notice with long hair I would fall all over in a pixy cut.

I don't like any thing sloppy like tee shirts and jeans, sneakers aren't as bad if their black at least they look a little dignified. Frilly girly stuff is a turn off for me those cloths just look silly like something a cartoon character would be wearing.

What Guys Said 7

• There are a lot of things a girl could wear that would get my attention. But it wouldn't necessarily be positive attention. Sure you could go around wearing some skin tight outfit that left little to the imagination combined with high heels, and I'd look. But then I'd think "what a skank" and move on.

I'm a fan of the classic t-shirt and jeans casual look. Just can't go wrong.

• lol hunny don't listen to these guys, what stands out is when you where anything and can pull it off nicely, by that I mean have some style and make sure you never show 2 much skin.

to be more specific its entirely how clothes fit you and how you appear in them, for example some girls look good in short skirts others look disgusting, some tna look good some dont't outfits that grab my attention are mature ones, not the clothes LG's wear ;p

• hot pink tshirt or polo with jeans

• Im a big fan of tank tops and the new tight pants all these girls are wearing. I can't stand a girl that looks fake. You know: hair extensions, orange tan, too much make up, and fake eye lashes... lol

• Pink! it stands out! lol

• As little as possible..

• absolutly nothing

• Basically her socks and a smile =)

What Girls Said 1

• most guys like ejans and a tight shirt