What to do when you look too young?

I know I know, when I'm 40 I'll love that I look half my age but right now it's an issue.

I'm 23 but by majority commentary I look 16, 17 and I've even gotten 12 (only once though)

While some guys still hit on me no one has ever really tried to take me out or date me.

How can I look more mature or come off as my age? I have a baby face and I'm 5"3

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you do? You enjoy every single minute of it knowing someday you'll no longer be that lucky.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I have a baby face and I'm 5'3" as well and people think I'm a 12 year old in the seventh grade... :/
    Plus my parents look young for their age so I will forever look younger... my dad is three years away from being 60 and he hardly has any gray hairs and wrinkles and my mom looks the same when she had me 16 years ago and my sister is the same thing like you as well. It's like she grew to 17 and hasn't aged ever since. She is currently 26.
    So in other words, you are not alone.

What Guys Said 8

• Go talk with a beauty and fashion consultant. They will have some ideas about wardrobe, hairstyles, and makeup to give you a more mature look.

• Add a touch of grey

• you could get a 666 tattoo on your head, they'll know that adds up to 18. ;-)

• For guys there are mustaches.
    For girls there is makeup.

• I already wear foundation and a cat eye (filled in brows too)

I'm not a fan of heavy makeup so that's as much as I'm happy with doing

• I'd take make-up over a moustache any day.

• I've had the same problem. Women only notice me when I grow my beard out.

• Putting on more makeup will make you look older, but it may ruin your look.

• Enjoy it~

• It's hard. People tend not to take me seriously and only creepy men make moves on me

• I do and it doesn't unless I want to slather on 4 lbs of it

• Oh. :/
      Not sure then.

• Stress will make you look old, but who wants stress?

What Girls Said 6

• You could try a new haircut. Especially if you have bangs. I don't know if you do, but they definitely make people look younger. Try adding some layers. Have some fun, and experiment with makeup to see what helps. Rounder faces can convey youth so maybe try contouring.

• Well I was a young teen people thought I was in university simply by the way I held myself

• makeup, arch ur brows and wear dark lipstick. also, dress like an adult.

• Make up?

• I already wear makeup :(

• How old do I look? People say I only look 13 but I'm not (I'm 18)

• You do look young for your age. It's okay, I recently had someone tell me I look ten. I would like to know what ten year old is 5'3" and has boobs :/

• You're gay