• Yeah
    67% (4)50% (4)57% (8)Vote
  • No
    33% (2)50% (4)43% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think I'm ugly but I don't think I'm good looking either. I mean I work at hollister so I know I don't look like I got hit by a truck but I don't think there's a whole lot of guys that look at me and go, "Oh she's hot," and I'm usually pretty surprised when guys approach me at bars or on the street. That actually happens pretty often I'm just usually not attracted to them so I tend to not really count it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think I'm Ugly as assss or somewhat, but I don't think I'm pretty either. I'm more like a Cabbage patch kid cute, even though... those dolls give me the creeps xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm okay. Not ugly, but not stunningly pretty, either. You need a third option in your poll. Lols!

0|0
    0|0
    • A logical asesment. I'd say I'm about where your at but there is nothing wrong with that. All my life other guys have made fun of me for the women I like because they don't look like

models. Some are kind of gawky and some are over weight but I know what I like when I see it.

• I consider myself to be cute or pretty. Cute more so because I'm short lol.. But I've never been the one to turn heads.. That's how I see myself..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I don't care what anybody thinks. I look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Far from ugly.

0|0
    0|0