Girls, How well can you balance in high heels? What have you done while wearing high heels that proves your balance is awesome?

Girls, How well can you balance in high heels?  What have you done while wearing high heels that proves your balance is awesome?

2

Most Helpful Girl

• Practice makes perfect lol... i don't think I've ever been on a ladder, but I've done day to day stuff... so I don't know what qualifies for awesome... haha

• Have you ever been wearing high heels and tried stepping on something, or balancing on something just because you wanted to see what would happen or if you could?

• So what if I was in your way, not that you would, but could you keep your balance if I were laying on my back on the ground and you walked from my feet to my head, do you think you could keep your balance on me?

• Haha!!! Probably, yes... I'm good!!!

What Girls Said 1

• I just think not choosing the highest ones and being realistic in the height you can walk in helps. You get practise and it's not as hard as it looks like, when I watch men (for jokes) try walking in heels its usually heels that aren't their size.