How to get that attractive girl when I am not confident?

Just trying to get that very attractive girl when I am not confident in myself and think that I am not that attractive (even though I am told otherwise). Also I am not very successful with girls never had a girlfriend, but been on a couple dates. This also is part of why I am not confident at least in this area.

Most Helpful Girl

• girls want that knight in shining armor... that person to lean on, someone who can protect them, keep them safe... that's why confidence is important. Confidence conveys all of that. Its confidence at first, then vulnerability after you get to know her.

If you don't show the confidence at first, its gonna be a lot harder to get a girl to be attracted to you.

you literally need to "know" you're better than her. or at LEAST her equal if you don't wanna choke and get sweaty palms etc. Own it dude! you're a guy, you're taller, faster, and stronger than her. Use your deep voice to charm her.

realize that girls honestly don't really care so much about looks... even ugly guys can get girls if they've got that charisma and confidence. you are YOU, and you are important, and worth it.

• This girl knows her stuff

swaeet advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CARPE POON!!

What Girls Said 3

• You just need to get out there and test the waters(:

Like that girl said; looks aren't everything (though most of todays females are pretty shallow)

But just be patient and shop around; you'll find someone(:

Feel free to send me a message and we can talk some more.;)

• the best adivse I can give you is to be yourself talk to her glance at her smile show her ur into her and thats' all there is hun ;]

• Looks are NOT everything buddy.

What Guys Said 2

• Lol how can I buy a lamborgini without any money...

• I don't think you can unless you use beer, drugs, money etc...