From dark brown to light brown at HOME?

How can I dye my hair at HOME light brown? My hair is dark brown and I really want it to get that light brown. I can't afford the salon so please help! What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Um. Lemon juice?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're gonna have to use bleach in order to go lighter. I'm not sure the exact process since I've never done it at home before, but I believe you first bleach your hair (using the directions on the box) and then use the hair dye (following directions on the box).

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• i5.walmartimages.com/.../...1b-c4980f5a314b.v1.jpg

I use this brand when I need to go from dark to light because it does the job without having to bleach my hair. I'm sure they probably have it is brown. It's from Sally's.

• I hate to say it but you gotta buy some hair product if you can't go to a salon. Hair dyes and bleach kits don't usually cost more than $10 together. But don't expect your hair to look professional.

• Go on youtube!