Why does fresh air feel best on your private parts (i. e. boobs and crotch)?

The parts you have to cover up?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they are kept covered and get warm and sweaty. Feels good to air them out. Also, feels good to be able to just let them out and not feel like someone is hating on you. In private, with a friend (or friends), at a nude resort or beach, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• Erm, because fresh air rarely gets to go there?

What Guys Said 15

• I feel sorry for people in very hot countries - I suppose wearing an undergarment in these areas doesn't help and you yearn for chance to get home and get naked - I don't have the guts to go to a nudist colony

• You feel free, like if you are flying over the ocean with a fresh ocean breeze right through your parts... wonderful😭❤️
    Cough cough* ehhh i mean the private parts have a lot of sensory nerves and they mostly activate happiness hormones such as serotonin, dopamine and other endorphins. This consequently leads to... yes exactly, happiness or even euphoria, which explains why it feels best when air goes through our private parts😜❤️hahaha

• Because they're sensitive parts

• Because your not used to fresh air on the crotch, so its like a new feeling and those areas are really sensitive.

• hmmm, i like it on my face more.

• dont know i think its because they are always covered up most of the times, but it feels great haha

• it's because it always wants air but in reality it doesn't get in the hidden cave. So, when it gets some fresh air it feels amazing :)

• You also forgot butt.

You could always use fresh air in the bathroom when you turn the fan on.

• you are a naturist perhaps

• this is why they call it sensitive areas I guess !
    a lot of nerves endings...

• Maybe from always being covered, those areas are a little more sensitive to it?

• Cause they're always covered and rarely get to feel that fresh air

• Cause it makes me horny.

• Never noticed this

• i guess girls are lucky that way.

What Girls Said 4

• Sunshine also feels great on those parts!

I think it's cause those parts never are exposed to the elements. It's an unusual, but pleasant experience.

• because absence makes the heart grow fonder

• Because they sweat the most

• Because they are almost always covered...