What color eyeshadow?

I know guys don't like it when girls wear a lot of makeup. I have blue eye, red hair, and pretty pale skin with freckles on my face (but not all over it, just some). what color eyeshadow would look good on me? guys, what color do you like? do some colors look like too much? I like shimmer one's like silver, what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Chocolates and browns make blue eyes pop, Blues are good if muted with some brown or orange-ish gold. Pinks and roses/mauves also look good (especially if you have pale skin or pink undertones). And you could always do the smoky thing with a couple shades of gray.

But in whole, Browns will probably be your best bet. I'd apply a taupe color over your entire eyelid, then a darker brown in your crease. You could try a plum colored eyeliner if you want to add some color. Or you could use a lighter brown on your eyelid, and use a dark purple in your crease. Then use the plum eyeliner.

The silver could defintly work - considering its dark and is more so a gray tone. Darker colors will bring out your blue eyes and contrast with your red hair ad pale skin. Go for it!

What Guys Said 1

• Pale colours would be better. soft reds/ and pinks or a very light coating of a darker one.

but then red hair. pale skin and a few freckles blue eyes. you wouldn't need a lot of make up that's a really attractive set. light make up to accent your base features will work best

What Girls Said 4

• Shades of pink/rose are safe and look more natural.

I also have blue eyes and fair skin and I where key lime by este lauder.is a green.girls with your coloring like myself look good in greens.but never wear black eyeliner with green.always use a green liner that matches.if you want to wear brown.try champagne and then a darker brown in the crease.and line the corner and a bit underneath the eye.very sexy.and makes your eyes pop at night.where black mascara at night and black-brown during the daytime.for a more natural look.rose blush on the apple of your cheeks.and a clear or pink lip gloss!

Oh.don't where anything overly sexy.not to low cut or really short.leave something for the imagination.guys like to dream.My grandmother always told me .If I wear a short skirt then wear a top that covers.If I wear a v-neck or strapless top.wear more on the bottom.

Have fun

• i have blue eyes and wear brown

brown eyeshadow for blue eyes

blue eyeshadow for brown eyes

my friend learned this in her beauty course at college

• You're the same as me hair colour, eyes and skin wise. I like to go OTT sometimes and so wear green a lot. But if I'm going for a more natural look then earthy tones are great for enhancing the blueness of your eyes - golds, browns, beige, grey is also great. Blue is generally a colour to steer away from for me because it doesn't make my eyes stand out at all. Silver will probably make your skin look a colder colour so if you must wear shimmery colours try shimmery golds, greens and tan on the eye lid

• all different shades of brown would go very well. Smokey eyes are always hott