I'm pretty, but I wish I were beautiful. Am I greedy?

I come from a family of beautiful women. My mother was a beautiful movie star and I can't compare to her. However, I've been told I'm pretty. I still feel that I'm not good enough. I wonder if I'm being ungrateful or greedy. Below is a picture of my mom just to give you an idea of what I'm being compared to.I'm pretty, but I wish I were beautiful. Am I greedy?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are probably the only one comparing yourself to her. Try to see your beauty, I think it is more of confidence thing than an actual appearance thing

What Guys Said 5

• This isn't an issue unless you allow this insecurity to cloud your judgement. Chances are it will, though some people do a great job detaching their emotions from important decisions.

• yes you are a little greedy but a lot of people are.

• Need your pic. Can't tell if you're being greedy.

• No, you're conceited.

• ur mom is alright

What Girls Said 2

• I know exactly how you feel. It's weird, because I love myself and have really high self-esteem, but I still know there's room for improvement. That's why I do what I can to look good, I eat right and spend about 10 hours a week in the gym. Lifting weights and being fit is a huge self-esteem booster, and makes me feel way hotter than I did before I started.

• I can't even tell how many times I've seen this ancient picture now..

• Where have you seen this before?

• Ok, I'll just use different photos of her if I ever ask another question related to her. I don't ask the same thing each time.

• Yeah that's fine then :)