What are some cute things I could do/say when I pass him on my way to my seat?

So tomorrow (this happens like once a month) my class is in the computer lab for the one class I have with my crush. We've had some flirty encounters this past month but haven't spoken since last month. Previously for about 3 months straight we were very flirty and I was very bold. What are some cute things I could do/say when I pass him on my way to my seat? He will be sitting in front of me so what are some cute things I could do at that point?

Thank you for your advice!

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• be provocitive without looking like a whore and don't try to hard, for some reason guys like it when girls act like they don't care about them. Wear your best outfit and don't put on to much make up some guys love the natural look on a girl and GOOD LUCK =D

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Run your fingers through his hair eye contact while you are doing smile ...etc

0|0
    0|0
  • eye contact, lick your lips really slowly, keep your mouth slowly open look at his lips while you are doing this, maybe lean toward him let him see the puppies...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• smile, twirl your hair, complement him, drop something and bend over and show clevage.

0|1
    0|0