What type of traits or qualities do you look for in a guy? anything specific, should he be very caring or offer you to help you most of the time, be there for you...so basically I'm asking for the proper way for you to get a girl to like you. how to behave in the certain situations. things like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Be real, don't try to be someone you're not. Be honest, lying in relationships (whether it be friend or more than friend) will come back to bit you in the butt. Basically don't be a jerk. I personally like smart/kind of geeky guys, who treat me with respect and actually care about me. She will usually treat you the way you treat her, so be good to her. Give her respect and care and you'll get respect and care back. Be there for her when she needs someone to talk to and when you do, actually listen to her...don't just ignore her, like her thoughts and feelings don't matter! Most of the time you don't have to offer advice, just listening usually works as long as you actually listen to her! Look her in the eyes when you talk to her, not other body parts (I'm sure you know what I mean)! Don't expect her to change the way she is, if you really like her, you'll like her for who she is. Make her laugh when she just wants to be sad, tease her, and NEVER tell her you love her if you don't!. Do unexpected nice things for her like bring her lunch or leave her a note-just something small but meaningful. She will usually return the favor...it doesn't have to be all the time, just every now and then. Compliment her, especially if she says she thinks she looks like crap...NEVER agree with her on that...it won't end well. NEVER tell her "we need to talk", unless it's "the break up talk" because she will freak out and think it's "the break up talk". Don't stand her up...especially on a first date, cause you've thrown whatever chance you had with her out the window then. Don't treat her like she's some kind of trophy, she's a woman with her own thoughts and ideas!

What Girls Said 1

• A guy who's honest and respects a girl for who she is. I personally like a guy with brains and brawn but overall a kind, responsible, gentle guy would be very genuine.

What Guys Said 1

• Money ...thats what they are really interested in...