Would you date a guy who wore jeans like this?

Would you date a guy who wore jeans like this? Or do they look too feminine or something?Would you date a guy who wore jeans like this?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would, whats wrong with those jeans? Looks good on you.

3|1
    0|0
    • Some girls might think they look girly or too tight.

• Show All
    • as long as you dont walk like a sissy in them you should look okay :-D

• I think if i walked like a sissy, it wouldn't matter what i was wearing. lol

What Girls Said 21

• Yeah why not.. someone has to be too much judgmental to reject someone because of jeans simple as these... 😅

2|1
    0|0
  • I would, they are a little feminine, but they look good. just no little jewels on the pockets, I hate that on anybody's jeans. They aren't "tight" they are "fitted", looks good. 👍

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes, they look perfectly fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dem feet doe.

Yeah the jeans are fine.

0|1
    0|0
    • I think most feet are ugly. lol

• Lol! my boyfriend feels that way too. Personally I don't think those feet are ugly, feet just make me laugh for whatever reason.

• No they look fine

1|1
    0|0
  • They don't look too bad, so yes I would

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, they look super great on you. And if someone's going to judge you for what your wearing they are not worth the time.

1|1
    0|0
    • Thank you. :)
      This is true.

• yessss

1|1
    0|0
  • Those jeans look perfect. How are they too feminine?

0|1
    0|0
    • I didn't know if they looked too tight or made me look "gay".

• They fit very well. It doesn't make you look 'gay'.

• I mean "I" don't even think tight fitting pants makes anyone look like anything much less gay. I was saying that from what other people have said or thought about snug fitting clothing.

• Yes, I see nothing wrong with them.

0|1
    0|0
  • What's the big deal?

0|0
    0|0
    • Some girls might think they're too tight/girly looking?

• If you ever find yourself in a women's clothing store, take a good long look at our jeans. They look nothing like that. You're fine. And stop worrying about what other people think. It's *your* style. Be confident!

• I know, I know, I still want to attract the opposite sex! :P

• Yeah, what's wrong with that?

1|0
    0|0
    • Some girls might think or say they're too tight/feminine/girly. As in some girls don't want "girly looking men".

• Not at all :) they look fine

• Good. :)

• I dont see what you mean here, it is normal to me

1|0
    0|0
    • Some people might say they're too tight/feminine/girly. As in some girls don't want "girly looking men".

• Not at all

• Not my cup of tea.

1|0
    0|0
  • Um nah that's hot, sometimes girls jeans look way better on guys then guys jeans do, personally I like it

0|1
    0|0
    • Tight jeans are rhe best if they show off your body

• General statement or do you think these are tight at all? They do show off my butt. :)

• Yeah I think they look good as long as they're tight but your ones are definitely good

• Definitely, they look good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|1
    • Why not? :p

• Show All
    • So what?

• blocked.

• Would someone REALLY judge someone for wearing those normal, good looking kind of jeans? First off, I don't care what he wears so long as he's not some kind of douche. It's the personality that coumts for me, not what they wear. And they aren't even. horible pants. It's not like they're those saggy ass potato sacks that. guys love to wear just below their butt. If it's a good guy I'd date him, if a douche, he can keep himself and his jeans cos I don't want a guy like that.

0|1
    0|0
    • Unfortunately I think some people would and do. :(
      Thank you for the compliment though! :)

• 3mo

If he's cool, his jeans don't matter. If he's a d-bag then his jeans really don't matter. Check.

• totally! they don't look feminine to me at all. as a woman, i'd personally not like to wear pants as loose as these. leggings and skinnies are my go-to styles.

0|1
    0|0
    • The label says "slim fit skinny leg".

• Regardless of what is printed on the label, what matters more is how the clothing looks on your body. No one is going to come up from behind you and pull out the tags of your clothes to see what the fabric or clothing rhetoric is on the label, if that makes sense. Wear whatever makes you feel confident and comfortable! :)

• I wouldn't wear jeans AS tight as girls either though. :p

• Sure, donĀ“t see the problem

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure, why not.

0|1
    0|0
    • I was on the fence about them when I first tired them on. Tights jeans I've ever worn. I know it's about doing what each person likes or wants, but I want to attract the opposite sex too. I guess some girls don't like these?

• tightest*