Guys, based off my pic, what do you think?

I've had a run of bad luck lately, I can't seem to find a nice guy... So I'm wondering what kind of guys are interested in me...

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Well Megs I can only respond to the picture you offer along with your username but I looked carefully and I can see all that the nicest guy you could wish for to see. I see that you are very pretty and very comely to look at ... and your eyes tell me the real story that a man worthy of you would instinctively look for. You eyes tell me that there is a lot going on in a very positive and I suspect open mind and a caring personality ... I know that anyone lucky enough to find you will be a very fortunate person indeed.

The problem is going to be where you meet this chap - I suspect you won't meet him in clubs or the usual relaxation places, you are more likely finding someone for whom the work of volunteering is a kind of relaxation and mind stimulating in a different way to his work or studies ... you want a frank honest opinion and that is what I feel from what you say and what I see.

I hope very sincerely Megs that you find this guy and that he will rock your world and sweep you off your feet and cherish you! Good luck in your quest!

What Guys Said 4

• you look like Lita from the WWE. take that as you will.

• You are an attractive girl I'm sure someone will come around soon. Just keep your head up and think positive.

• I think you are a pretty girl and a pretty smile. Don't know why you are not attracting nice guys though.

• content not available

What Girls Said 0