Guys, based off my pic, what do you think?

I've had a run of bad luck lately, I can't seem to find a nice guy... So I'm wondering what kind of guys are interested in me...

link

0|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Well Megs I can only respond to the picture you offer along with your username but I looked carefully and I can see all that the nicest guy you could wish for to see. I see that you are very pretty and very comely to look at ... and your eyes tell me the real story that a man worthy of you would instinctively look for. You eyes tell me that there is a lot going on in a very positive and I suspect open mind and a caring personality ... I know that anyone lucky enough to find you will be a very fortunate person indeed.

The problem is going to be where you meet this chap - I suspect you won't meet him in clubs or the usual relaxation places, you are more likely finding someone for whom the work of volunteering is a kind of relaxation and mind stimulating in a different way to his work or studies ... you want a frank honest opinion and that is what I feel from what you say and what I see.

I hope very sincerely Megs that you find this guy and that he will rock your world and sweep you off your feet and cherish you! Good luck in your quest!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• you look like Lita from the WWE. take that as you will.

0|0
    0|1
  • You are an attractive girl I'm sure someone will come around soon. Just keep your head up and think positive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you are a pretty girl and a pretty smile. Don't know why you are not attracting nice guys though.

0|0
    0|0
  • content not available

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.