Would you rather be smart and ugly or dumb and beautiful?

Guys and girls I don't think we really take this question serious I would like to know what you all think seriously...while I'm thinking...write your answers down!

• Smart and ugly
  • Dumb and Beautiful

Most Helpful Girl

• If I HAD to choose, I'd say smart and ugly. I can't imagine going through life, and especially in this world without having a good head on your shoulders. If your dumb and beautiful, you'll be taken advantage of and never be able to learn from your mistakes. Beauty won't make you any money, if your too dumb to manage it. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

What Guys Said 5

• i enjoy being me. I am mischief and smart, and girls seem to think I'm pretty good looking (esp my drivers licence and passport or after I have juts had a shave). bur if I had to pick, id choose smarts becuase most of my friends-who -are girls are my mates because of my brain not becuase of what I look like.

• dumb and beautiful. I don't care what anyonelse says I have had to many insults about my looks to think there is a benifit to not being beautiful.

• Good question. I'd be smart and ugly because being smart is more useful in daily life than being ugly. Also, once you die, would you rather be known for curing cancer or being attractive?

• Dumb and beautiful. Beauty pays so much more than intellect.

• Dumb and good looking you can always fix dumb and be smart.

What Girls Said 7

• Smart and ugly for sure! I'd put that intelligence to work and figure out how to make myself prettier! :-)

• I'm with you on that! Get an awesome job, make lots of money and head to a plastic surgeon haha

• In a heart beat! :-)

• Dumb and beautiful.

Beauty gets noticed before intelligence,not many guys or girls are willing to get to know an ugly person.

• I'd prefer to be smart and ugly, as intelligence is of the utmost importance.

• dumb and beautiful. this is shallow I know, but I wouldn't EVER want to be ugly! beauty matters a lot, I think it would be easier to get by as a dumb pretty girl than a smart ugly girl

• dumb people can change. Ugly people, well that costs a lot of money.

• dumb and beautiful

we all know beauty matters, don't try to deny it

• smart and ugly, then I can get an awesome job where I make lots of money and find a hot gold digger guy.