What's your everyday makeup?

Mine is foundation
What's your everyday makeup?
Light brown eyeshadow and mascara

I think my eyes are my best asset so I focus on that area plus I can get it done in just a few minutes, what's yours? 😊
If you wear makeup at all lol

0|1
36|19

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't use any. A shower or two daily usually does it. You look really pretty though

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love make up, but I don't wear it every day , I only wear it as a hobby. My go to is the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade, and " that glow " kit. 🙌🙌 You look super pretty tho, very natural looking !

1|0
    0|0
    • ooh gotta get it! I just googled it, I need one lol
      and thank you! 😊😊

What Guys Said 18

• Rub my lotion on.. then I oil myself up and walk outside in this outfit.
    www.buyeasyonline.com/.../42975-1.jpg

1|1
    0|0
  • Wow, nice eyes! You don't need makeup TBH. I love your hair as well!

As for me, I've never worn makeup :p

1|0
    0|0
  • I know my ex used to put crap ton of make up on her face.
    moisturizer, foundation, concealer, blush, etc

She even had a blush that was named "deep throat" which I found quite odd.

3|0
    0|0
  • Wow.. I was gonna make a joke about me being a guy and not wearing makeup, but they I saw your pictures. now I just want to tell you how beautiful I think you are. I mean.. just wow 😍 Doesn't happen often that a girl makes me speechless 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • nah , this is not about makeup , this is about you showing us how pretty you are :P. lol , i dont mind though , and iam thanking ur mother too ;) ..
    P. S : iam Argantinian , i will tell all the Argantinian people about you.. good luck :)

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't know what you're talking about 🙉🙈 I was never here haha

• ohhh so you are just a fake one who stole those innocent girl photos !!! she will kick ur ass if she knew :D.. still iam thankful that you showed us these photos ;)

• Mine is this big jacked undeniably amazing athletic bod

2|0
    0|1
  • you look very beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't need makeup. I'm beautiful as I am.

3|0
    0|0
  • natural is best ;)
    dont makeup, lets make out :P :))

1|0
    0|0
  • So the difference is the eyes right?

1|0
    0|0
  • Um I use water every day.

2|0
    0|0
  • Who needs makeup when you're as beautiful as me😂😎

0|0
    0|0
  • A little bit of mascara and some foundation to cover pimples.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you need makeup

1|0
    0|0
  • You're very pretty.. I don't have one cause I'm a guy

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow. You are stunning - with and without makeup :)

1|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 35

• I work in beauty industry so makeup is a must for me..
    I use the Laneige bb cushion as my foundation. Then Kat Von D tatto liner as my black liquid eye liner. Tarte Amazonian brow clay to fill in my eyebrows. Marc Jacobs powder blush as the color Outspoken. Usually that is it. I rarely out lip colors on, my avatar over here was the day known as Red lips day which I was forced to put red on my lips... I usually take around 10 mins to put all my makeup on. by the way, eyeliner is a must for me, I dont need foundation sometimes, when I wake up next to my boyfriend, he always tease "Go put your eyeliner on" lolol

2|0
    0|0
    • haha i think eyeliner looks beautiful on the top lid when you have eyes like yours 😊
      by the way what is your eye shape called? I think mine are "almond shaped" but I don't know the English term for yours

• I guess my eye shape called Asian shaped lol

• I love you put step by step pictures :) !!

My school everyday make up is
    -light foundation
    -blush
    -my favorite nude pink brown lipstick, Pacifica-sweet one
    -a look from my Lorac palatte, usually tightline too
    -mascara

Lazy days-nothing

Fancy days-I try to contour and highlight and put on concealer.

2|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • i don't wear makeup everyday but what i wear if i have to go somewhere would be some face powder/kohl pencil/bronzer/lip gloss or lipstick and nude eyeshadow

2|0
    0|0
  • I usually don't wear it, but when I do, I wear foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and maybe a light amount of lipstick (I like to dab most of it off afterwards so it has a hint of color, but isn't too dramatic, if that makes sense). If it's a special occasion, I'll add eyeshadow and make the lipstick a little more noticeable.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't wear foundation everyday but when i do it's all CHANEL. base makeup is le blanc , eye shadow quad in beiges de chanel, mystic eyes, spices.
    www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/.../...isse-Rivoli.jpg

2|0
    0|0
  • Weekdays for work: Foundation on my cheeks, eyes and T zone, mascara and lip balm (sometimes lipstick when i'm seeing clients)
    Weekend: None

1|0
    0|0
    • really no makeup on weekends? 😮 I'm the opposite, light on weekdays and heavy on weekends
      mostly bc I'm never at home lol

• Yeah really lol

• I don't wear make up everyday , last time I wore it was maybe 2 weeks ago.
    But when I wear make up to uni sometimes, it's foundation, blush, black eyeliner, black mascara and lipstick.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're so gorgeous!! 😍😍 I use foundation, mascara and eyebrow pencil, and just some row lip balm at the end. Also curl my eyelashes if you consider that part of the makeup haha

1|0
    0|0
    • thank you! 😊 when I put some effort into it I underline the eyebrows and then use a brush to make it look more natural

• You're very welcome! Honestly, you look gorgeous no matter the amount of makeup I wish I looked like you 💗

• I don't wear make-up everyday. Usually only when I go out partying or anything like that.
    But when I do, I usually use powder, brown eyeliner (only black if I go for a stronger look), eyeshadow which is either brown-ish, or some goldglitter, and mascara.
    But I don't use that much and my skills are limited.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I am going out casually on the weekend, to the gym, to work, I wear nothing. If I am going to school I wear mascara and/or eyeliner. If I am going to a special event, I put on foundation, mascara, eyeliner, and maybe tinted lip balm. Pretty simple with me!

1|0
    0|0
  • Foundation, bronzer, brow fill, mascarra (only top lash) with some colored lips. Thats when im out day or night. Ill usually use a lipcolor that is just slightly darker then my natural lip color (i love natural colors). Then if its night, ill just switch the lips to like maybe a red.

1|0
    0|0
  • My everyday makeup consist of mineral powder, setting powder, blush, and lip gloss or some nude/sheer lipstick.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mineral powder
    Eyeliner
    Mascara
    Lip gloss

Every once in awhile I'll get a wild hair and do some eye shadow but for the most part I'm lazy as hell & do the same thing every day.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't typically wear makeup every day, but semi-regularly. When I do it's typically just light foundation, brows, mascara and some kind of lip shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • When not working, none.

SPF 30+ moisturiser + clear chap stick with neutral colored lip gloss/lipstick, even on dates.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, but if I am going out then its eyeliner and lipstick/lipbalm/lipgloss

1|0
    0|0
  • I must say. You look quite pretty, wish I had your eyes lol
    I just use some kohl pencil on my waterline and that's all. I use it cause it's good for eyes and makes them look pretty and stuff

1|0
    0|0
  • A bright or dark lipstick (usually with shimmer or glitter) and mascara. I don't have time for foundation, and in my area it doesn't last anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • Foundation, brown mascara (since I'm blonde), and lipstick. I usually keep everything light except the lipstick because my lips I can do the most with without looking like a clown. You look very pretty by the way

1|0
    0|0
    • thank you 😊 I personally love the contrast between blonde hair and black lashes but I never wear lipstick.. I feel weird I don't know why

• I use eye liner and mascara every day and sometimes (rarely) I wear eye shadow. You look pretty tho! 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • A little bit of foundation, under eye concealer, blush, bronzed, highlighter, eye shadow, eye liner, lip gloss, and mascara.

1|0
    0|0
    • wow everyday? how long does it take you? 😮

• Show All
    • I used to work at the mall and no one really cared, not even when I showed up with pink hair haha

• Yeah well people care here... plus I work next to a guys shoes store. So there's always hot guys😊

• Pure kohl
    And sometimes lipstick

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care as long as i have on mascara!

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually wear BB cream, concealer, and powder.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very rarely wear it, mascara and lip balm or cream eye-shadow, eyeliner, mascara and a medium pink lipstick. . . if I can be bothered.

0|0
    0|0
  • Primer, bb cream or foundation. Sometimes I put either eyeliner or mascara on

1|0
    0|0
  • foundation, mascara and eyebrows. if i'm feelin myself i contour and do eye shadow and fake lashes but tht's usually if i'm going out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Foundation or BB cream.
    Mascara.
    Eyebrow mascara.
    Lipstick or lip balm.

I very rarely wear makeup in summer though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely don't wear it everyday, but when I'm up for it I'll just wear foundation, some powder, and lip balm.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls