Should I get another tattoo?

I already have a shoulder i got when i was 19.
I can't have any arm tattoos unfortunately anything that will show with clothing on. Fire dept. won't allow. RIP dream.
Here are my options/...
Opposite shoulder,
Back
Upper sleeve
Traps
Should i get another tattoo?Dat crack doe

• 48% (12)27% (3)42% (15)Vote
  • Nawww
  • Fuck it OP get angel wingsShould i get another tattoo?

Most Helpful Girl

• Fire department eh? Gonna carry bitches out of their... burnin' kitchens?

FYI Tattoos FTW.

• Yeah, im gonna be aerial 69in out of those buildings. It will b like porn but for the news and people will be cheering me on. And of course the kitchens would be on fire, they probably burned water lmao

• Loooooooool.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• That's strange your not aloud sleeve tattoos I've seen firemen with sleeves before. You could get something on your back I don't really like the wings especially the ones in the picture but it's your body it's your choice. I want more tattoos badly like I've my next six tattoos picked out they all mean something to me tho I'm not like just picking random stuff to cover my body in.

• Lol the wings on the back looked good but too extensive so i get that.

• Hmm good point, i want to stand out when i am wearing my shirt:P
      but yeah i get that i need to stand out, i imagine lots of people have that

• Yeah I mean you could add something to it to make it different. I don't know for me like I stay away from stuff that people already have done I want my tattoos to be somewhat original and to actually mean something.

• You should get of a buttcrack.

• Is that just a local rule because I've seen plenty of firefighters with sleeves and such.

• Half sleeves look cool dudeeee, also on the back.

• Sure, on your calf.

• I've seen fire men with tattoos yo.

• no u shouldn't

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 7

• Oh man. That's a great place to put a... reverse tramp stamp. Whatever it's called on the lower abdomen. "Never Lose Hope." That's fucking hilarious.

• On which boob will you get it?

• You're asking random strangers on the internet if you should get something permanently inked onto your body?
    In that case, hell yeah you should!

• i LIKE THAT YOU HAVE THE MOST ATTRACTIVE WOMAN IN THE WORLD, but you're a dude LMAO

• Yeah you should do it

• They look very sexy, sure go far it

• You seem sooooo young. Cute.