What kind of clothing makes a girl more attactive to you?

I have always been more attracted to girls who are fashionable. Not fashionable in a very formal way all the time but dresses nice casually as well.
I like a girl who will wear nice dresses and things like that for formal occasions. But when dressing casually she will wear a nice pair of jeans and a nice shirt, Or maybe a more casual dress, or a skirt, or shorts.
I also like it when girls wear black leather. like a leather jacket, or leather pants, or leather skirt. I think a leather jacket especially adds a little bit of edge to a girls outfit that can go along with a nice colorful dress.

What kind of clothing do you like on girls?

0|0
6|17

Most Helpful Girl

• You sure have had a lot of time to think about it eh lol

That's how I dress what you have discribed. I also add a lot of necklaces and rings and bracelets and pair the look with nice boots and purses.

Asa for a man... I have a think for v neck shirts. Button down shirts tight ass jeans nice shoes and a watch. I'm a Sucker for a vest and suspenders when dressed up and colorful dress shirta

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually find winter clothes to be attractive on girls. Leather leggings, warm layers, tall boots, hats/scarves. I just find girls bundled up to be really cute.

2|1
    0|0
    • that's why I love winter!!

• Show All
    • I think I can be more fashionable in the winder too but jackets make me feel fat ir bulky

• @aboomya I even find those parkas with the fur hoods to be cute as long as they are reasonably well fitted... I can't explain it!

@Summer_Bunny that sounds really cute! Dark colors look really classy. Have you ever worn a black turtleneck under a leather jacket? Super cute!

What Girls Said 5

• I have no preference for other girls but for myself I just like to wear a graphic t-shirt (which typically nods to something regarding science or mathematics) and a pair of jeans or cargo pants.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think as long as she's confident clothes will make her look good. The more important is that the clothes fit your morphology and is modern

0|1
    0|0
  • Winter clothes

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care what kind of clothing other girls wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow that's exactly what I be wearing

0|1
    1|0
    • What, like everything I said.

• Lol yup. In the summer I either wear cute dresses or skirts with a cute top. Or shorts for that matter. & in the winter skinny jeans or high waisted jeans with crop tops. I be wearing jewelry all the time. Lol but I love looking fashionable.

What Guys Said 16

• As for makeup, I love the the natural look best. The same reason I love hair long and hanging down with no braids or anything. As for clothes, probably anything simple and pretty. Nothing terribly sexual. I also think high heels and tights look silly.

0|1
    0|0
  • I find this style attractive. media1.kohlsimg.com/.../1732008_White No dresses or skirts, personally I find them repulsive.

0|1
    0|0
  • jeans.

0|2
    0|0
  • A women in a skirt or a dress is attractive as its very feminine regardless of its style.

0|1
    0|0
  • No preference.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wearing a dress or a skirt. You know, girl clothes.

0|1
    0|0
  • If She is wearing high heels and narrow Jeans...

Damn.

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as she doesn't look frumpy idgaf

0|1
    0|0
  • Urban and casual style.

0|1
    0|0
  • Haute Gothic is my go to fashion choice
    1-moda.com/.../...ale-Goth-Fashion-2015-2016-4.jpg

0|0