Do you find me attractive?

On a scale of 1 to 10. 1 being butt-ass ugly, and 10 being gorgeous...how would you rate my physical attractiveness? There are pictures on my profile. Be brutally honest, please and thank you.

I think maybe I should pick a different grading scale. A simple yes or no would suffice, plus explanation. Or maybe even a school-based A, B, C, D, or F? I understand these a little better ;) haha. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Impression:

- You're a night-owl based on the bags under your eyes and the piercings that your friends have. You are reasonably self conscious about yourself, based on the lack of joy in your eyes / facial features. etc... Overall, I would say that you're an average girl by impression.

Physical appearance:

- Noticeable weight gains, plain shirts, bags under the eyes, etc... Those are all "neutral" things.. Meaning that they would leave me with a negative impression before a positive one. If you improved those areas, it would make you look excellent.

Summary - You're a 5/6

- Between the lack of joy in your face, the assessment about your personality, and the body type... I would probably pass on dating you, but I would give you a shot at being a friend.

~ ArtistBBoy

• On a school based scale, you would be a C(-)... On an "are you attractive scale", I would say no

What Guys Said 8

• You're definitely not unattractive, but there is nothing about you that would attract me either. If I happened to pass by you one day then I probably wouldn't give you a second thought, but if I knew you and liked you for other reasons then your looks would be perfectly fine.

• I say a solid 7, but then, I've always loved girls in glasses.

• 7 .

But you have this calm beauty . Add some personality and you can be some guy's dream .

• 6.5 - 7. You have a lot of potential, though, I think for a 9. Seriously, you have beautiful hair and nice eyes... a pretty smile. I think you need to clean up a bit, but you aren't ugly by any stretch.

• as long as you know each individual's opinion differ and you asked for brutal honest.

5, 6, I can see you being a 7 on a really good day.

• In all honesty, 6-7.

• 9 but I'm crunk...

• very attractive as long as there's a huge wad on those glasses of yours

• Is that to say I would be attractive if there was a huge wad distracting you from my face? haha

• No acutally your very pretty I just have impulses to write what's on my mind. I also think that your smile is addicting to look at

• Yeah, my smile puts 'em in Rehab daily. ahahah, I'm kidding of course but thank you.

What Girls Said 5

• Id say around a 7. If you try some blush and mascara and curl your eyelashes I think you would be like a 10. But you're already pretty so don't worry too much =)

• your average looking so maybe 5 ,6 but if you were to wear some makeup and sure you would a lot better and possibly be 8.in your pics your best features are not worked upon.

• id sai 10, you shudnt realli ask people on here to be honest some people are really horible and dnt care about pplease feelings, noe 1 in this world is ugly , its all in the mind and opinons really there is noe way for us to look you dnt now wer ment to look stop being so un cofident..! x

• You would say something like that, you probably have to tell that to yourself every night so you don't break down and cry about how fake and slutty and ugly and dishonest you really are, inside or out. take your default picture down before anyone with any slightest hint of real taste throws up.

• U dnt go rnd insulting people yer everywun has an opinion but I didn't ask for 1 did I .. so I'm saying what I think .. I dnt think the girl is ugly at all as I sed noe 1 is but I didn't ask the question.. what you sai to people shows what you feel about yourself to b honest I'm not bothard what you sai abwt me thas ur opinon but you mite sai it to sum1 wun dai hu does have a reall prblem with the wai they look I hav a freind hu is so depressed becos what people use to sai abwt her think abwt what you sai b4 sayin ur shud

• You should no better icallltasiseeit

• 5/6

no offense you have potential to look a lot better

there are some pretty things about you but you're kinda plain in these pics. your far from ugly but I think you should doll yourself up a bit more

• 6 you're an average looking girl

• Letter grade - C