Is the outfit in my profile picture too slutty?

sorry I just really need an opinion on this for a night out clubbing and going to see my friends band asap thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• I love the shirt, but the shorts and shoes just kill it. Try a pair of nice jeans and some nice shoes.. I'm no expert with female apparel but what I can tell you, is that I go to the clubs a lot and the impression you give is that you are 13 years old due to that outfit.

~ ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 5

• judging by your age. I would say wear something else.

• u are looking erotic in this dress...i really want to spread ur's thighs..n lick ur's pink lower lips:P

• you're under 18, so, yes.

• Meh maybe girls don't usually where shorts to nightclubs unless they are working.

• Yes. What's with those clunky shoes?

What Girls Said 6

• Ummm...Yeah,a little. I'm not trying to be insulting,or anything,merely helpful.To be honest,it's more unflattering,than slutty. You appear to have a very nice figure,and I'm sure that the rest of you is attractive as well.Update your fashions with a more mature ,or classy look. The top isn't bad,but pair it with a nice skirt and some cute heels(not stilletos),or even some ballet flats ,possibly some tights and your good.Good luck.

• Ditch the shorts but keep the shirt and shoes. The shorts just make the outfit look childish and quite un-sexy.

• It looks a little trashy, but not overly revealing.

• um the shorts and shoes don't match.. but loving the shirt

• no I wear that sort of outfit all the time lol

• the outfit looks kinda old and trashy, like it's something you've had for years