He thinks I like him and I do, but does he like me back?

so my best friend has been really nice to me all of a sudden and he makes me laugh so hard and makes this puppy dog face at me that kills me. so I think he likes me and also I have noticed that he actually looks like he fixed his hair and wears cologne and he didn't a few months ago...so I wanna know if he likes me

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems like he does, but its also not hard to find out. Google "signs someone is attracted to you" and read about the body language of a person who likes you. Its legit stuff

What Guys Said 1

• Is there anything else that's changed, because right now that really unclear if he does or not.

• Well he has been making excuses to talk to me and he doesn't seem interested in anyone else. he also blushes when I smile and wave at him from across the hall

What Girls Said 1

• There's no really clear answer to your question, because things like cologne and hair are circumstantial, he could very well be doing all those things for someone else, give it a while for something more concrete.