Girls, Why do you use push up bra?

27

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 26

• To help stabilize your chest, especially if their bigger then the proportion of your body. I have back problems, asthma and a form of arthritis. So a push up helps me breath better, feel comfortable, and help hold it up. But it may not work for a lot of women.

• Because i wanna

• To trick men into thinking I'm attractive lol

• I wear slight pushup bras because I like the way they feel. They're a little bit thicker so I just find them more comfortable. Also they obviously look better- with mine though, a guy would never be able to tell it's a pushup because they don't feel really padded.

• But he understands when you take it off

• My pushups don't make my boobs look any bigger than a 'lightly lined' or normal bra. Just pushed up a bit. If a guy thinks boobs look the same in and out of a bra he's stupid.

• i don't like em

• To make my breasts look a bit bigger and perkier, because I don't have any breasts, my girls are to small.

• To make sure they stand out in the right top.

• I don't. I find it a bit deceiving.

• Because my breasts are so small that bra manufacturers assume that's what I need.

• I don't.

• to make my breasts more bigger ;-)

• To trick men into thinking our boobs are bigger.

• Because I have no boobs

• I don't own a push up bra. My boobs are already big enough so no need to make them look fake.

• I don't.

• I don't wanna choke so no

• To make your boobs look bigger, with a shit load of extra padding and pushing your boobs up to your neck, hoping for attention.

I don't. Im 16. I shouldn't need to be worrying about how big my boobs look tbh.
    First of all, those bras hurt. They're uncomfortable. They're expensive too. Second, I would never put myself through that pain to attract boys for the wrong reason, especially in school. Once you wear something "provocative" or revealing, you are showing everyone what you got. It may even attract some unwanted attention. I feel if i showed my boobs like that, guys would try and flirt with me for that reason alone, my body. Its all personal preference obviously, whatever you are comfortable with. But for me, I just don't see the point of it.

• You know that not every girl wears push up just for attention right?

• I don't

• It supports my boobs more then a normal one.

• I don't need them and don't like them either.

• Fuckin no clue braless is way better

• Why the fucking hell do you think

• Because we want to?

• Why do you THINK.

• I dont.

• i don't breast are big enough