I don't want to be black anymore?

People keep calling me a n** on here.
Im lighter skinned but I hate my nose and I'll never find my preferred husband. I just want to end it now and throw it away in the trash. I am trash my life is useless and the black community has low IQs and the white/Asian community doesn't give a single fuck. I want to cry and wear pounds of makeup to change my features and cover my DNA. Tired of my childhood. Im not beautiful and I care. I don't know what to do be beautiful because know matter what the majority (whites in USA) will never see me as beautiful and it hurts.

Most Helpful Guy

• And the media succeed , love it's not beauty what recognize us I don't think gandhi was the prettiest nor Abe Lincoln or Martin Luther King, what we do and our personalities is what defines us

And america wasn't orginally white if we are truly speaking , it's stupid to hate someone because thier skin colour is different just don't give a damn about it

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey your skin is beautiful. The only reason you should hate being black is because of BLM, and the association that comes with it. I hate being half black because I even want to be half of their race XD

What Guys Said 6

• Baby gurl don't be turning into Michael Jackson now his life was full of sorrow, learn from his mistakes and work on accepting you for you. Those words are meaningless unless u make meaning for them

• The media says im an effiminate scrawny ugly nerd and you dont see me give up..

Be you and work to improve yourself.

• come to england

• Let's see a picture to rate

• I am a Caucasian male

• Every human being has struggles in their life, you are not special or an exception to that. Life is hard for everyone. You have to play with the cards you are dealt, and the cards aren't always dealt fairly. In fact they never are. Anyone can become who they want to become, but nobody is given anything for free. You have to work for it.

• Ok thanks for this very depressing advice

• I'll get a white one since it seem black ones don't do shit

• I don't think the colour of their skin has anything to do with their knowledge and ability.

What Girls Said 8

• Honey you can't live your life and form your opinion about yourself based on what others think!
    Fuck what they think, fuck what they say!! You are a beautiful nubian queen and don't you DARE doubt that, don't you dare! And stop being around people that tell you any different, stop being around people that reflect negative energy onto you, surround yourself with people who aren't superficial and who bring positive energy to your life.

• You are actually so stupid. Nobody cares if you're light skinned or dark skinned you're still black. You are part of the problem. You cannot embrace your culture cause you want to be something else. You will never be beautiful or find anyone to love you until you love yourself. You aren't getting any sympathy from me

• Best opinion you're going to get.

• So what's the problem? You never mentioned anything about you being white you just said you're 'light skinned'. Your mother would be disappointed in you cause basically the genes she gave you, you're not appreciating them. Black women are absolutely stubby and mixed race kids are beautiful. If it wasn't for your mum you would just be another white girl

• I meant stunning not stubby

• girl...

• @Cosytoasty thanks for making me feel hope💖💖💖💖💖

• @asker there's always hope, especially since you have so many years ahead of you. Take a step back and realise the opportunity of being born into a western country, however bad it might seem, you will always have food, clothes and a roof over your head. You take that opportunity and you do your best with it 😊.

Stay strong 👍

• And I'm supposed to be a hybrid hood rat addicted to starbucks. Quit listening to other people and their dumb shit. And quit caring about what others think of you look wise. You aren't dressing like a slut in a professional setting or something like that so stop worrying

• It makes me sad to see stuff like this. Self love is sooo important.

• There's no magic in being white. Everyone struggles in life.

• Save up and get a nose job.

• Hate to say it but being half white isn't saving you from hating yourself.

• You should say those words to your parents.

• I did

• Who the hell cares about what other people say?