Nose rings/ piercings?

I am about to get my nose peirced, and I want to know on a scale of 1-10 how is the experience? I know it depends on a persons tolerance for pain, but how was your experience if you have a nose piercing? Also can I use a surgical steel nose ring, and or a laberet from Walmart? I figured it's surgical steel/laberet it will not irritate me, and etc. If Walmart is not a good choice where can I get a great inexpensive nose ring?

What Guys Said 1

• Getting a nose ring at walmart doesn't seem like a very sound life decision.

• I know, but I'm looking for something that's safe/ inexpensive. I honestly don't think it's a good decision either. However, I'm not completely sold on going to Walmart for a nose ring.

• ok then yeah, either a small tattoo or nose piercing seems like a normal thing to try next. What's your style like in general?

• I actually tend to do my own thing. I wear what ever fits the mood, and occasion.

What Girls Said 2

• it hurt a lot but only for a few seconds.. like an 8

• Yikes, okay. Thank you, I'm a bit nervous tbt. That's terrible, but due to the pain lasting for a few seconds I think I'll manage lol. Hopefully i can take it. Did you purchase your nose ring at the place you got it pierced? How much did it cost you?

• ya but usually they give you only a couple options.

• Okay, well I honestly appreciate your comment. You have been of great assistance. Thank you.

• I have my nose pierced and yes it's hurt but only temporary. Around 8/10. Piercing gun method.