Is this too slutty?

link

slash

link

what do you think?

*i don't mean on megan fox..i mean if a girl was styled this way. I have to go to a cultural affair (its black tie) and I don't want to look like a slut, so I'm hoping it looks ok

thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• I'm not quiet sure how strict the dress code is for a Black Tie Affair, but it didn't get me aroused in anyway or form, therefore; no. =)

The chest area however could become over exposed; I mean, I hope your breasts aren't extremely large that they protrude out of the dress.

• Nope my body proportions are pretty much the same.. thanks:)

• Makes sense you chose her, I thought it was just for the dress. Lol 'Cause Megan Fox really isn't all that hot. =) But yeah, It may be a bit much I guess. I'm not familiar with the occasion; would have to Google it to give you a better answer. But it doesn't seem like a dress you wear to a club either. More of a dinner type thing. So no, it doesn't seem bad at all.

• At a black tie event, I'm certain you would gain a lot of attention for wearing it. I don't view it as "slutty" but I could certainly see a fight breakout when a husband's wife catches him staring at your chest. It's very obvious of what the chest is trying to compliment, but it's also very flattering to the body in those photos.

~ ArtistBBoy

• While the dress would be decidedly unslutty in certain venues, however, wearing it to a black-tie cultural gathering might be stretching it. Perhaps you could accessorize with a shawl of sorts and tone it down.

• I like it!

• No. It's quite pretty and sexy.

• Kind of trashy.

• I like it but I don't know about to a black tie affair.

• You'll never pull it off!

• The question implies it is slutty, so what we are really haggling about it is the quantity of the slutiness of the out fit, clearly it is not conservative nor is it risque, somewhere inbetween, you need some confidence to pull it off. Wondering does it zip up or velcro...

What Girls Said 7

• You know, I love the dress,but without knowing you,I'd have to ask-do you have the figure to pull it off? It's a great dress,no doubt,and I'd wear it out for evenings and dates,but I would want the option of taking it down a wee bit,in the va va voom category,by bringing along some type of wrap,shawl,or maybe a cute shrug.Possibly be even a light sweater,or even some kind of drssy jacket.Nice taste,though.

• It's not slutty, but it may be too sexy for a black tie event. To wear on a date or some place where it's okay to reveal more skin then go for it, hot! :)

• hahah no guy is going to say anything negative about megan fox. well unless it's about her personality.

But yeah I don't think that dress is slutty I would even wear it myself.

• Fail. I despise the overtalk of megan fox, she looks like an average girl.

• I don't think she's that pretty to be honest...she just has appeal

• Hey, Citizen Snips you should send me a friend request and same with the question asker thanks :) and you should only wear that dress for a date :) but it is hot...wear something more formal :)

• I don't think it is.

• i think things like that are ok . as long as you don't wear it all the time.

• Don't wear that dress to a cultural affair, it'll be too out of place. It doesn't even look good on her. Try a black dress this:

link

• i think american apparel might have a dress like this.

its not slutty but it is sexy. too sexy for a black tie cultural affair. you want to wear a dress that looks more elegant. this is a little sexy save it for a dinner party with friends or a date