Are these signs that he's nervous?

When we talked he always had this little smile on his face. And he'd look at me then to the floor. And he took a few second pauses during our conversation. And he rubbed the inside of his arm like fidgeting.

When I left I told him to tell me to tell me next time he was gonna be where we were and he got a big smile and looked down and was like "okay" but he didn't ask for my number or anything.

Shy? Nervous? Eh?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah sounds like it shy nervous

What Guys Said 1

• He is most definitively nervous. Especially the looking at the ground part, I do that too.

• Aw.

so you think he likes me? do you think that's why he didn't ask?

is the fact that he waved back good? or just being polite?

• Baah.

the thing that makes me doubt it at all is the fact that I HAVE him the chance.

i was like you should tell me next time you're gonna be here and all he did was smile and look at the ground and say "okay"

• Anyhow, good luck with that!

What Girls Said 1

• definately nervous!

which most likely means he likes you!

i don't know if that's good or bad to you but he's totally tripping on words fer you!

:D

• You thiink?

i feel like he would have asked for my number though!

i waved to him though and he waved back. <3

• Well if he's nervous do you really think he's have th courage to ask for your number?

and waving seem like a good sign!!

good luck! lol =D