What do you think about this sleeve tattoo?

I'm thinking about this sleeve tattoo and I was wondering what people thought of it

Most Helpful Girl

• That's actually really awesome

• Your the first person who's actually liked it everyone else says it looks douchey

• No I think it's unique, I haven't seen anything like it. I say go for it

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuckin' sweet and original. I like it. Looks pricey.

What Girls Said 17

• I think that's a really cool looking tattoo. Never seen one like that before and if you like it I say go for it. I just hope you know the hours of work that will go into that and its not just one session lol. I don't have any tats but some of my siblings do.

• Looks pretty cool. But I'm more of a minimalist tattoo fan.

• The space scene on the top looks really sloppy to me. Especially the area around the sun (not sure if that's supposed to be the sun) lmao. The tree looks nice.
    Invest in a good artist would be my suggestion if you're gonna do this

• I really like that it's artistic, I'm just more of a fan of smaller more artistic and meaningful tattoos, but if you like it, go for it, it's really cool

• I don't like it on an arm.

• its too much

• It's too dark for my liking as it'll be hard to recognise what's where

• I think the point of it is to be dark and kind of gloomy I'm assuming

• Yeh I'm sure that's probably why but just saying in my opinion it's too dark is all

• I think it's too over the top. Small tatoos look much better. That drawing looks nice as a painting in an art gallery, but not on someone's skin. If I'm being honest, it's too distracting.

• it's eye-catching

• I so want that

• Daaaaamn

• I don't like it much. It looks like something from a cartoon

• Thats cool as hell

• 😍😍😍

• I think it's awesome! Just make sure to go to a good tattoo artist! :)

• Pretty awesome.

• That looks great!

What Guys Said 6

• A tad too colorful and picturesque for my taste, as though you're wearing a second t-shirt.

• I honestly like the forest part on the bottom the best so I might just get that part

• Just the forearm part is pretty sweet.

• It's a bit.. random.. in my opinion.. upper arm is space and the lower arm is a forrest? That's a bit weird. If the lower arm was some kind of space shuttle at nasa about to launch, that would make sense. Or if the upper arm was just the sky with its stars above the forrest. That would also make sense. But this is just a mix and I'm not sure it mixes well..

• Looks cool, but think about it, if u really wanna have that there the rest of ur life bro.
    Or if it really represents who u are.

• Eh I'm sure it'll need to be touched up VERY often.

• looks cool

• its too busy