Would you prefer a chubby/fat girl with massive curves or a really skinny girls with no curves whatsoever?

Question says it all!

0|0
6|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I love thick girls. Curvy, Thunder thighs, big booty, nice sized calves. I dont mind if her boobs aren't big. I'm a leg and butt guy anyways. But I dont mean thick as in fat although I don't mind some gut/ belly. she can be "slim thick" or thick with a little bit of fat. But there's a limit. If you look a Iskra Lawrence or Ashley Graham, thats what I like. But to be honest, any girl with a decent amount of meat on her bones thats not obese will do for me. Like Salma Hayek, Rachel Mcadams, or Halle Berry for example.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Both can have their charms, honestly. Occasionally I get these moments where I really feel like wanting to have sex with a skinny girl and choke her out, then I can shift in the polar opposite direction.

If I had to say which I PREFER though, probably the curvier girl, if her weight has distributed correctly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • that really depends on how "fat"/"chubby" you mean in that example xD post some pics to have people decide easier.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny girls have curves, all women do, it's a bone structure thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • the skinny one

0|0
    0|0
  • Chubby. But not like obese. Don't want a super skinny girl. Thin is ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • slim girls > fat girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny. Overweight is just awful.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I will have sex with just about any woman regardless of her figure however if I were to choose one based solely upon her figure I'd have to say I'd go for ones 20 to 40 pounds overweight.

0|0
    0|0
  • How bout a thin girl with curves?

1|1
    0|0
  • You need pics girl. Curves mean different things to different people.

0|1
    0|0
  • Chubby girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I assume they would prefer the skinny one.

0|0
    0|0