Help me cover the booty?

Anyone any good underwear brands? I can't find the ones I like online :(
Help me cover the booty?I would prefer something that can fit a big backside. Thanks guys ❤

I like how brand turned into type lmao. Thanks for all of the opinions ❤

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 9

• Thongs. 👍 Only thing I've found to be comfy with a big butt, haha. Boyshorts are never comfortable to me.

• As a member of the big booty club I am sorry to inform you that should get use to thongs. Underwear is not made for us bootylicious beauties.

• wear tunics?

• Full briefs are sold everywhere. They cover everything including the butt cheek crease and sometimes even the belly button.

• They don't fit which is why I need to find another brand :/

• I don't need to cover everything, just more than a thong lol. If it fits my hips and ass it'll be way too loose in the front. Boyshorts generate a similar issue

• I have a similar problem with the bagging at the front. If it fits my ass it bags at the front, if it fits at the front, it is too tight at the back.
      The question title mislead me. I thought you wanted the full coverage panties.
      Yeah, this is a hard one. I have literally no panties that fit me perfectly from all angles. The struggles are real Lol.
      Sorry I couldn't help much. {^-^}

• Just go to jcp. 5 pairs for $25 and they have like a million different styles. Besides thongs and cheeky underwear most should cover the majority of your ass if you get them in the right size.

• Boy shorts maybe?

• I don't know boy shorts?

• Thongs

• I like Aerie; they have everything ranging from thongs to boyshorts. Hope this helps!