Ok ladies, I have sexy toned hairy man legs... Ankle bracelets on men?

so recently I decided this 11mm black curb link chain looks good around my ankle. I am athletic, I have very hairy legs, I wear mountain biking shoes. I am extreme sports, country and metal and I am a smaller guy at 5'7". Any thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are extreme sports? I'm RJ, nice t o meet you.

I'm kidding. But honestly I don't really care what you do but ankle bracelets on men do nothing for me in the attraction department.

• Is it a turn off? Its not like its a dainty little string or something. I think it looks kind of tough. In ancient times warriors wore cuffs and bracers all the time. I would post a pic if i could...

• It's not a turn off I just fail to see the functionality or style value I guess.

What Girls Said 4

• I find the fact you have to ask for approval far more off putting than the jewellery itself.

• Shave those legs.

• No, it looks terrible.

• Omygadew

What Guys Said 1

• Trim your legs my dude, nobody likes hairy legs

• I know many women who disagree. and shaved legs with an ankle bracelet definitely would make me look like a bottom boy. Dude I am a scarred up construction working warrior s o b and the kind of hairy my legs are you can't just shave it smooth. It would be like needles, and If I waxed it would take my skin off. I dont like dudes in sandals, but I bet you wear them dont you?